Missing You

It's been three days.

Three straight sleepless days with frustrations, anger and self-degregation. Mixed with negative emotions that no one would love to condemn themselves. All except Natsu. Days had passed he still doesn't have any lead or anything that will connect as to where his Luce is. His father let him be and give him the freedom to do whatever he wills without bodyguards trailing every move he does but in exchange, his father will not help him either. Though his father assured Natsu that he will give every information he'd gather in accordance to the shooting incident but within that, there's nothing he can do.

Imprisoned himself inside his room with bits and tiny details from the police investigation, Natsu were drowning from his own misery. He even hired his own private investigator but still nothing.

'Sir, the suspects didn't leave a trail after they left the vicinity. It looks like someone from inside help them that night. There's also no plate number to track their whereabouts plus their faces were covered by masks from the event. It'll be more difficult to identify their origins..." His investigator reported.

"That's exactly why I freaking hire you! It's been 3 days with the same bullshit coming out from your mouth. I need names and direction not your god damn excuses!!" Natsu shouted and ended the phone call harshly.

Natsu drink the last sip of his beer before smashing it away to the ground. Right now, the alcohol is his only companion in making him still sane.

He clenched his hands as the smilling face of Lucy suddenly struck his mind.

"Luce... Where are you."

Natsu ground helplessly and the last thing he remembered is the blurness of his surrounding till he collapsed to the cold ground.

~|•|•|~

Natsu felt something cold laying at his forehead as consciousness bring him to wake. He groan hoarsely as he tried to sat up straight in his bed.

"Guys Natsu's awake!" someone in a high pitched voice shouted.

As his vision cleared the view before him, he was greeted by Levy and all of  his friends present in his room.

"What are you all doing in here?" He asked in a daze.

"Are you alright now?" Erza was the one who spoken up as she approached his side and put a palm on his forehead for a second.

Natsu were looking confused.

"... Ms. Spetto-san saw you laying to the ground with a fever. She contacted us about it and here we are all. It's good that your fever's decreased..." she answered his look.

Natsu massaged his head in recollection. He didn't know he catched a fever and collapsed.

"Why'd you have to be so reckless and stupid" Gray commented.

"Gray! It's not time for that" Jellal acclaimed.

"No, he should now this. He's annoying and too proud of himself! Spitting nonsense like he doesn't need our help as if he's the only one who's worried for Lucy's sake! He's doesn't care about our feelings and now he's being reckless for his health! We are all in one here. We are friends! Why do you have to be so selfish?!" Gray outburst.

Juvia is also present and she go to Gray's side to calm him down.

"Gray-sama, please calm down."