Lucia Heart

Inside an abandon building near a riverside is where people behind children trafficking is hiding. A new little girl was being dragged by a man and was putted inside a cell with children like her.

"That's your new room kid. Feel free to relax..." the man laughed in pleasure before locking up the cell and leaved them behind.

The little girl were so scared and hungry when two children, a girl and a boy, approached her. The girl gave her a half loaf of bread.

"Y-you can eat this..." the girl offered and she gratefully take it. "I'm Kinana and this is my brother Cobra. What's your name?"

"I'm Lucy."

"How did you end up here, Lucy?"

"...A man told me his going to bring me back home to my aunt's house but he didn't and brought me here. What are they going to do with us?" she innocently asked.

"You don't know?! We are now being imprinted by these gang lords."

"G-gang l-lord!" Lucy burst in fear. The man from earlier came back afterwards and now handling a long silver pipe.

"Come on now rats! Time to go!"
The other children hurriedly excited the cell.

"W-where are w-we going?!" Lucy asked. Kanana hold her hands in comfort.

"Follow us and everything will be fine..." she assured with a smile. Cobra also warmly smiled at her.

Three years had passed. Lucy learned what the others do everytime they go to their said 'job'. Pickpocketing people, stealing things, and even begging money on the street that kids on their age wouldn't understand. They treat each others as family.

"Is this all you've got! After a whole day of working?!" The boss shouted at Kinana.

"B-boss, t-that's all she got. I swear" Cobra defended hugging his little sister. The boss wasn't that easily be pleased, she stare at Kinana's body from head to toe having pervert things on his mind. The leader signalled his men to put back Cobra to the cell who tried getting off from the men but no use. The other children only watched in pity for them while Lucy is worried for her friends. The leader touched innocent little Kinana who are silently crying and shaking in fear. The leader then pull her forcely and was about to strip off her cloths when Lucy ran unto him and bit his hands making Kinana let go from his filthy hands.

"You little wench!" He slapped Lucy hard and he was about to kill her with his gun when suddenly sound of bullets firing at them making him stopped on doing so.

The same sound escape for minutes. The other children duck and cried heavily while Lucy is comforting Kinana in a protecting manner saying that everything will be fine soon. Minutes passed, the firing stopped and group of men with guns approached them.

"Alpha, they are here!" A man shouted at the back. Then a man wearing an all white outfit with a mask showed up then Cobra went to Kinana and hugged her. Lucy glared at the masked man while clenching her fist.

"Who are you little miss?" The masked man asked.

"Lucy"

The masked man waved his hand and his minion give him a folder as he explained everything.

"She's Lucy Heartfilla. Her parents died in a car accident. She was turned over to her parent's relatives but they all don't want her. She's a survivor"

The man kneeled to the little girls' height before revealing his face which has a scar on his left eye.

"We are your new family now, and I will call you, Lucia Heart..."

XOXOX

Inside a mysterious building where illegal gambling are taken to place, Lucy is with Zancrow walking inside the establishment. On a big wooden two doors where guarded by two masculine and well combated body of young men, Zancrow nod at the men and they opened the door for them to enter where a spacious dim room with sculptures and paintings scattered all over the wall were modishly decorated. A masked man are standing patiently waiting for their arrival.

"Welcome home, my little Lucia" the man said as he hugged Lucy.
"...it's been a year. How are you?"

"I'm living fine Alpha" she replied.

"You used to call me father than Alpha" the man said. Lucy is an exemption, he raised her to be a lady killing warrior since the day they saved them. Dark Reaper is the name of their guild, they don't exist in the environment. They are unknown and no life history, they are hired serial killing machines. Fighting for survival and money is what they work for.

"I'm no longer part of the guild, so I must give respect to the leader of the gang" she neutraly responded.

"...Your position is always available for your return..."

Lucy were once the second-commanding officer, the Bravo. She leaded her gang, her family that she called the Celestials. But an accident mission happened that urged her to leave the position and leaved the guild permanently. What had happened from the past is still fresh in Lucy's mind like it just happened yesterday. She blamed her self everyday by not being that strong to protect the people that she love. She's a weakling. She's useless. Her revived life and her friends Kinana and Cobra is the only thing that left on her.

"Where's Kinana and Cobra? What did you do to my friends." Lucy strongly appeal.

"Weakness. That's why people are so easy to control... You used to be my best assassin but your feelings are making you weak..." the masked man bitterly stated and Zancrow showed her the current situation of her friends. They are tied on a chair with blindfold and tied hands inside a white room.

"...Don't worry they are fine, for now..." Lucy glared at the Alpha.

"What do you want. Tell me!"

"Oh, someone's pissed" Zancrow mocked.

"It's just an easy job for you. The two rats dragged some waste on their last mission. I want you to complete the mission for them and I can assure you their freedom."

Lucy thought for a moment thinking about the possibilities that the Alpha is saying a promise or not. But knowing her ex-family for a long time, promises are merely a word for them.

"I'll do it"

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out