Stay With Me

Natsu and Laxus were in pursuit to Zancrow inside the large forest. As they go deeper to the place, the more anxious Natsu felt for the sake of Lucy and immensely furious on Zancrow. What he wanted right now is to kill that damn bastard and burn his body to hell who dared to hurt what's his.

Laxus shot him as they go nearer to a cliff and luckily he leaved a scratch on the feet making Zancrow itch in pain and slowed down his pace. He halt on his running and turn around waiting for Natsu and Laxus arrival, smirking. Natsu were the one to arrive and put up his gun ready to shot but before he could pull the trigger, curiosity stopped him.

"You want to know who wants you dead right?" Zancrow evily announced. Laxus gave Natsu a warning look. Natsu received his message and put up his alert.

"Any last words before I kill you"

Smirking. "It's the people you love" He announced feeling triumphant and he continued.
"...and she's one of 'em"

Dumbstruck. He caught down Natsu's guard.

"Natsu don't listen to him!" Laxus buest.

Deliberate, Natsu shrugged off the stinging feeling that struck him.

"...I know..." Natsu shortly replied before shooting Zancrow that caused him to loose his balance and fell off the cliff. However the smug smirk didn't let loose on his face yet it only went wider.

Laxus patt Natsu on his shoulder before walking back to the base. Natsu take a good glance of the cliff where Zancrow fell. He stared at it for awhile thinking what Zancrow had said to him.

Natsu dropped the gun before running back to Lucy.

XOXOX

At Magnolia Memorial Hospital

Natsu hurriedly walked inside the room where Lucy rest in peaceful manner with a life beating machine guaranteeing him that she's still alive.

Erza and the other girls are also inside the room feeling worried for their friend. She motioned the other girls to make their exists to give Natsu alone time with Lucy. Asa soon as they left the room Natsu walked slowly towards Lucy, tugging in a strand of hair blocking on her face. He sat down beside her and held gently her hands on his.

"You stubborn woman. Why don't you listen to me? I can't forgive myself if anything happens to you. Please, stay with me..."

He squeezed her hands with his and softly pressed a kiss. Making her feel that someone's waiting for her return.

Watching at the door's transparent small window view, Gray stopped himself from entering the room.

"You like her" a voice sounded from behind. He immediately turn around seeing Juvia hugging herself.

"She's the girl you like, isn't she?" She blurted bitterly.

Gray just stared at her not daring to answer her, knowing that the truth will her hurt her even more. He's a gentleman and the least thing he wanted to do is to lie about his feeling and to make a woman cry.

Juvia cracked a small bitter smile and force herself not to cry. "I heard that you found an investor to your company. Don't bother yourself anymore, I'll cancel the marriage proposal as soon as possible and I'll try to convince my father that investing his money with you will be one of the best decision he had ever made" She ended in tears yet still smiling painfully and turn around to walked away. She doesn't know that if she'll stay here any longer, she can stop herself from crying out loud.

After two painful steps, she was shocked as Gray wrapped his jacket around her and escorted her very gently.

"Stop. Please stop. Don't make me feel that you care for me because it just pain me even more!" She cried.

Instead of pulling away, Gray pulled her into a comforting hug and let her cry her pain out.

"I'm sorry..." He murmured softly unto her. "Shhh... just let it go. I'll be here for you."

Gajeel and Levy saw the dramatic scene unfolding before them while crossing their arms in defense.

"How complicated. When I fall in love I'll never be that foolish to someone who doesn't love me back" Levy announced.

"So am I. Well, many girls wanted to fuck me so it doesn't matter" Gajeel proudly said. Levy look at him with disgust.

"You're a gross jerk"

"And you're a nerd"

"I don't give a damn"

Gajeel smirked at her fierce demeanor behind her innocent facade. "You hungry shrimp? Let's go eat"

Levy give him an annoying face. "Don't call me shrimp!"

"Okay, squid"

XOXOX

Jellal already handled the hospital finances and other legal documents as Ezra approached him after ending her call with Laxus and Loke whom currently talking to the police.

"What do they say?" Jellal questioned.

"They're cooperating to the police about what truly happened. A body has found already but they cannot affirm if it's Zancrow's body because the face is totally wrecked from the fall. They said it's him due to the body physique but what if..." Ezra trailed off as Jellal put a hand on her shoulder while smiling openly at her.

"Relax Za, you're too worried. Don't stress yourself about what happened. You should take a rest, it's not good for yourself" Jellal worryingly said. Ezra chuckled to herself.

"What's so funny?"

"This is hilarious. The last time I checked, I'm the one whose lecturing you about taking some rest for being a workaholic president. It looks like the table has turned upside down." She answered.

"Well. I don't want my favorite teacher to be more distress. For her, I am willing to change" he added smiling towards her whom blush in response.

*Shoulder Punch*

"Ouch! What was that for!"

"Nothing importance..." but in Erza's mind 'That's for making me blush stupid!'

"Next time. Before I complement you, remind me again that your the terror titania so that I can stop myself from speaking out loud" Jellal announced jokingly while Erza just rolled her eyes in response, still can't control her blush from spreading out.

XOXOX

Earlier.

Policemen searched on the area where Zancrow had fallen off the cliff. Out from the grouped uniformed officials, an impostor wearing the same identity excused discreetly himself from the viewpoint of many. He manage to go where the police officers overlooked to search on. There, a body with lots of scratches, bruises and blood was found. He approached and feel any sign of living, fortunately the pulse is still beating but in slow. He dialed a number to whom it picked it up after ringing.

"Boss. I found him and he's still alive. What to do next?"

"Bring him in. He still has a use to us. Proceed to the next plan. You know what to do"

And the call ended.

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out