Trapped

With nothing in mind but Lucy, Natsu together with Cana drove fastly following the active red beam on the tracker.

"Fast. Drive fast! We have to save Lucy!" Natsu anxiously shouted at the front seat. As time ticks by with this red light of hope, he couldn't think anymore but to act as soon as possible.

Images of Lucy in worst scenario were suddenly flashes in his mind. He don't even know what to do or how would he react if it is the case but he need to stay strong. He cleared out his negative thoughts and tried focus at present.

"Faster!"

"Shut up Pinky you're becoming my Dad. It's so freaking annoying!" Cana shouted back and drove the car the fastest it can go. She followed the red beam and it stopped in an abandoned port.

"Something feels off..." she thought.

"The beaming stopped. We must hurry!" Natsu stated the obvious.

As Cana drove the car with deep thoughts in mind then abruptly as a flash memory washed over her, she stomp the break consequently in the middle of the highway.

"What the hell?! Do you want us to die!" Natsu shouted in haze from sudden action. Before he could even shout another annoyance, Cana raised her right hand before him with shock expression.

"Fuck"

Natsu stared at her with confusion.

"That sneaky lil' bastard"

Natsu twitch a brow.

"What the hell are you talking about!"

Cana slammed her fist at the car counter that quite startled Natsu.

"Can I be the one to kill your bastard of a son step brother? Or just a punch in the face when we met? Can I?" Cana said menacingly that even Natsu didn't know how to respond in this kind of question.

"What are yo—"

Cana take a deep breath to calm herself.

"That abandoned port is a hotzone where different gangs meet up..."

Natsu inhaled the details bit by bit and before he should question yet another annoying rebate, Cana beat him for it. 

"Meet up to fight 'till one succumbs."

Natsu widen his eyes in realization.

"I think we are trapped in our own trap"

~|•|•|~

"Sir, there's a car following us from behind" the driver alarmed.

Zeref calmly sitting from behind didn't even show any sign of uneasiness. Actually, the whole situation is going too much for his liking. For as long as he knows, the fact that his so-called 'brother' suddenly wanted to meet him. He knows, he has been discover. The intense atmosphere on that dining room they are together is an obvious proof for his certainty. Plus, the fact that they has been followed would only certified his calculation. Where's the fun if he would be easily discovered without any restraint? An idea brought up into his mind. If they think that they are a step closer to him, they're all wrong. This time, he will have his own kind of fun.

"We will have a little detour on the way" Zeref said and instructed the man on the wheels.

On the other hand...

"If you ever lose sight of them snakehead, I'll kick you ass" Gajeel warned while sitting grumpily from the back seat. Together with him is Laxus and Loke with Gray in front with Cobra who's managing the wheels.