Attack

Crickets occupied the sound of the upcoming night, a shadow came into view from the back of the base. The three patrol guards whom playing cards at the moment immediately held up their guns towards the intruder who raised his hand in defeat with a girl behind him. The girl is tied up and the face were hidden by a black cloth.

"Stop moving!" the man with an eye patch on his left said while  pointing a rifle on the man and so are the others. "Who are you?!"

"Chill bro! I'm Gaj. Eren's men in the island. I'm deliverin' this chika to the boss. She's one of the three held captive inside.." the man with lot of piercings said while shoving the girl towards them yet not revealing its face.

The man who looks like the youngest of the three murmured something to the other man with bandana who supposed to be their leader.

"Man, I think he's sayin' the truth. There are three girls at the dungeon wing brought earlier. Guess she's one of 'em..." he said gesturing at the girl.

"...Okay, you may go"

The man with bandana who looks like the leader seemed to believe the man's reasoning and gestured Gaj to get in. They disalarmed their rifles as Gaj gave salute to the leader who nod in approval. But, as they passed by the man noticed the girl's outfit. A new red dress paired with a male black shoes?

"Hey, wait!"

Gaj and the girl stopped on their tracks as they were once again surrounded by the equipped men. Their leader faced front facing Gaj with intrigued eyes.

"Show me the face of the girl"

The atmosphere suddenly became heavy as the leader slowly aiming for his rifle's trigger. Sensing what is happening, Gaj punched the leader on the nose making it bleed and kicked the man with an eye patch on the stomach before slamming a chair on his head making him unconscious. The girl head bang the youngest man before kicking his balls and fall to the ground. The leader were about to launch at the girl but he was tackled down and once again punch to the face and meet the cold surface.

"You're now save princess" Laxus smirkingly said. The said 'girl' harshly removed the cloth revealing Loke's pissed face.

"Princess Loke!" Gajeel mocked bowing respectfully on him. He and Laxus clapped hands mocking him even more.

"Shut up assholes! Tell me why am I doing this again?!" Loke irritatingly burst wanting an answer he already know.

"Will you shut up guys! Now is not the time for that!" Jellal lectured.

"What do we do next?.." Gray asked turning to Natsu.

"How more minutes before the backup arrives?"

"10 minutes." Natsu nod in understanding. 

"We will proceed as planned. Gajeel, Loke and Jellal make the disguise until you see the girls and get them to much safer place. Gray and Laxus, you go to the left wing and after ten minutes make a loud distraction that will lure the enemies to go in there and the reinforcement will handle them soon after. I'll go to the right wing to seek information about everything. More importantly, don't die! Remember, who we are and we are the Kings! Now let's go!" Natsu explained. They snatch the guns of the unconscious men before tying and hidding them to a bush as they spread following the plan.

XOXOX

Frustrating and exhausting sigh escaped on Lucy as she sat on the bed with handcuffs. The room is a mess after she tried everything on her power to freed away but nothing. She even tried to move the bed but it isn't happening because it is screwed on the floor. Her phone isn't with her either as Natsu took it along when she's too stupidly distracted from their close position that she forgot to increase her guard. Now that she have her own legal friends to call and be with, all she wanted is to help but she can't because of her pathetic situation. Giving up is urging her to stop and just be a normall damsel in distress that's when she heard something that gives her the idea.

"Housekeeping! Housekeeping!" A woman on her early thirties shouted at the hotel's corridor. She was about to enter Lucy's room when she saw the 'Do not disturb' sign and passed through it. Lucy felt the slowing steps of the woman as it goes away.

Instantly, she grab a ceramic vase that is still intact from the mess and slammed it on towards the door. Because of the loud breaking noise coming inside the room. The woman hurriedly opened the door in worry for severe accident and much to her surprise, she was greeted by a relieved looking Lucy.

"Hi. Can I have a favor? Can you give me a box of hair pins?"

XOXOX

Looking around for something she can use for them to escape, Erza tried to get loose from being tied up but simultaneously fail. Levy look at her in worry while Juvia playing with her hair that get tangled in front by blowing it away yet succedingly coming back.

"Erza, stop it. You've been doing that for hours. You need to rest" Levy worryingly reminded.

"I need to do this Levy. I have to.." she replied came along with a heavy sigh as she failed once more. Levy look at her with adoration as she also tried freeing herself.

"Juvia is hungry now" Juvia blurted.

"Juvia. We all are hungry. But they won't give us some because they'll going to kill us! So we must find a way to get loose from these infuriating tie!'' Levy burst cursing a word afterwards.

"Juvia can't take this anymore..." Juvia once again. She flexibly stand up even from her hands and feet were being tied up. A swimmer like she is, she is trained day and night to be flexible to perform excellent.

"Y-you can s-stand?!" Levy said in disbelief. "What are you doing?!"

Levy asked as Juvia hopped towards the door.

"I'm going to ask for food from the people out there. Perhaps they will pity on us and give us some food"

Out from the surprise acrobatics Juvia performed. An idea popped into Erza's mind.

"Juvia" she commandingly announced making Juvia stop and listen to her. "... I need you to come and free my hands using your hand. Or just simply loosen up the tie and let me do the rest. We can be freed in no time"

Juvia stare at her slowly processing the information.

"Now!"

Without second thought Juvia did what was being told and after a moment, Erza let loose from the current state before she help Levy and Juvia to also be free.

"What now?" Levy asked.

Before anyone could reply, sound of crashing and clashing echoed outside the room. It happened about a minute or so before the noise died down. The girls stepped back a little bit as the door suddenly burst open revealing an ultimate womanizer friend they know wearing a funny outfit.

"Hello M'ladies. Your knight in shining red dress has come to save you..."

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out