Day after yesterday

Natsu woke up the day after yesterday's experience earlier than his usual time to get up. He did his daily routine before changing into a black lossen shirt with white strips on the sleeve and distorted blue shaded ripped jeans. He stood on a mirror watching his appearance before going down stairs to be greeted by their head servant whom already been serving the Dragneel family for ages.

"Good morning young master. You look different today." Spetto greeted. She's an old lady on her late 50's that took good care on Natsu when he was still a baby and because of that she didn't able to build her own family, nonetheless she's contented and happy on the life she choose. In return, Natsu treated her as his second mother ever since his mother died after he was born to this world.

"Spetto-san. I look as usual like everyday. There's nothing different about me" Natsu explained and smiled at the end.

"I know you since you were a baby, so I can look thoroughly that kind of aura you have. Is it because of a girl?" She questioned as her motherly instinct pinned.

"W-what?! A girl?! Tch! You're just hallucinating things Spetto-san. A King like me can't be tamed by that blonde girl!" Natsu defensively said.

"So she's a blonde." She mocked.

"S-Spetto-san!" Natsu burst feeling cornered to death.

"If you say so. But young master, your father wanted you to attend a party in behalf of the company. He said it's a good opportunity for you to meet people that you will be dealing soon in the business world...." she ended handing Natsu the invitation. Natsu opened the invitation and read the details of the said event.

"That old-man never failed to pester my life..."

XOXOX

Natsu is with the Kings currently at standby on Laxu's club wherein there's always a party 24/7. Loud booming sounds with flashy lights and smoking machine. It is very famous especially on weekends where a lot of people wanted to party.  They sat on the VIP couch in the second floor where you can see the party people going wild as always.

"Natsu, I heard that the Dragneel Incorporated sealed a deal to partner with business tycoons on America. You should know how  to share your riches to the poor, you know." Laxus playfully said drinking a beer.

"Knowing Natsu, he'll rather spend it all than to share" Gajeel supported.

"Tsk! It's not my rishes. It's from my family. And even if it is mine, I will never share it with you rich assholes" Natsu replied playing along. They all smirked at the fact before Angel approached the group mainly because of Natsu.

"Hello there Natsu~ Do you want to party with me?" Angel asked wearing a very skinny glittery outfit with handy bag on the shoulder.

"I'm fine thank you. Maybe next time." He gently said. She was stunned that for the first time she wasn't harshly pushed away by him even the Kings are also surprised at his sudden change of heart.

"A-ahm... Okay. I'll wait for that next time.." she hopefully said before leaving them.

"What the hell?! What did you do to our Natsu?" Loke exaggeratedly outburst. Natsu just laughed at him.

"...What? Am I that cold-hearted?" He innocently asked. The boys gasps in reply.

"Natsu. Are you sick? Did you got poisoned? Or are you going to die?" Gajeel announced.

"Your exaggerating Gaj. I'm totally fine" he calmly reacted.

"I think I need some air. So, I'll be joining the party for a minute and just tell me if he's already fine 'kay?" Loke said before leaving the group, not believing.

"I should text Gray and maybe he knows why..." Laxus suggested.
Natsu amusingly watching his friends going worried about him.

"Speaking of the stripper, where is he?..."

XOXOX

Inside the the Fullbuster Industries on the top floor of the building, Gray is standing in front of his father's desk. His father is also standing drinking wine while watching the scenery and people below them. Suddenly, Gray's phone buzzed and he checked who texted him.

'Natsu's acting weird. Do you know why?"  -Laxus

"Son. See that portfolio, examine it" his father commanded and he obediently followed what he was asked to do. 

"What is this dad?..." Gray opened the folder and paper works about the financial stability of the company bombarded before him. Based from his knowledge, the result isn't good.

"The company is losing. If this will continue, the company will report a bankruptcy..." his father seriously announced. He turned to his son and handed him another folder whom Gray opened up and he was shocked on what he saw.

"That's Juvia Lockser, the heiress of Lockser Aquatics, one of the leading water provider of the country. The Lockser family are willing to partner with us and they will provide financial stability for the company but in exchange, you need to marry their daughter..." his dad ended.

"B-but dad, that's not right! I know there's other way to fix this." Gray burst.

"The investors are backing down knowing the financial status of our company, not considering our business proposal. The board of directors are also losing their trust to our company and I can't let down our people, not now. It's the only way son. I'll give you time to think about it. I hope you
choose the right path..." his father said and taped his son's shoulder before exited the room.

Gray was left behind wondering of what he's father told him. He was confused of what to do. But one thing's for sure, he need to do  everything he can for the sake of his family.

"There's always a way father. Always"

XOXOX

Out from the department store to buy her needs, Lucy was walking on the streets on her way to her apartment when she saw three children playing together happily. She remembered her childhood memories, her past may not be the life she wanted to experience but their are also happy memories it brings to her life like meeting Cobra and Kinana, experienced what it is to be in a gang wherein you treat everyone as your family and meeting new friends in the present.

She arrived  and entered her apartment and we're going to go to the kitchen to put her groceries when an unwelcome visitor is waiting for her arrival.

"Zancrow? What are you doing here?!" Lucy exclaimed as a tall husky man turned his back at her and smiled darkly.

"It's been awhile princess or should I say ex-Bravo leader..." Lucy 'tch' in averseness as Zancrow was about to hugged her but she declined right away.

"What do you want." She straightforwardly said. Zancrow is not the type of a person who shows up for nothing. And as far as she remembered, he despise her of being on top on him because he think that she steal the position he deserved leaving him the position of being the Charlie.

"Your same fierce Lucy in the past. Now that you ask, I came here to tell you that the Alpha calls you back..." Lucy widen her eyes in surprise. She was about to talk back but were forcely cornered leaving her no choice.

"...He has your friends..."

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out