Mission Complete

On a big castle-like pavilion that is far enough from the busy street of Magnolia, different classes of extravagant cars are coming in and dropping off people with big names in corporate and real world. Dazzling attires, classy decorations, famous delicacies, imported wines and melodic orchestra for music. A very extraordinary ball for exceptional people. Annually the party has themes and this year the theme they have selected is a masquerade ball. Every famous people, may it be legall or illegall, and leading businesses will gather and attend the ball for a cause, meaning whatever they do and whatever they pay will be all given to certain orphanages and institutions that needed financial help. In short, it's the time where rich spoiled brat people gave back to the society in not so ordinary gathering.

A white colored Lamborghini car parked on the access area where people are mostly dropped off. The car's top-down door opened revealing a handsome looking Natsu wearing a black formal tuxedo. He adjusted his suit before giving the car keys to the parking attendant.

"Make yourself useful..." he said before smirking. The parking attendant bowed in respect and did what his job was all about.

"Time to crash a party" he stated before wearing his fire inspired designed mask.

He entered the ball to be greeted by desiring looks and stares from girls. He smiled at them formally and checked his watch waiting for someone to arrive. Gasps escaped after as someone goes beside him.

"You're really an entrance seeker, late idiot..." Gray murmured wearing a crystal blue mask.

"What can I do. I'm fashionably late..." Natsu shrugged in reply and randomly drunk a wine from a passing waiter. "...let's get this ball started!"

Natsu blend in to the party while Gray sighed in defeat and goes separate ways to do what's his true intention in coming to the ball.

"The new product line of your marketing department is a must watch. It'll definitely reach your projected sales" a well respected businesswoman said to a co-CEO.

"Of course, we made a feasibility research of our product and sooner, we will proceed to the production of our new product.." the other CEO confidently boosted. They cheered their glasses in agreement.

"...producing a number of your new product to the people may be the biggest mistake you'll ever make for your company..." Gray abruptly joined their discussion. They turned their heads to him.

"Excuse me!?" The confident CEO alerted of his discourtesy.

"Pardon for interrupting. I'm Gray Fullbuster, the descendant of Fullbuster Marketing Industries. An honor to meet you..." he politely responded extending his hand formally. The man rejected his offer and instead the businesswoman handshake him openly.

"A pleasure to finally meet the descendants of FMI..." the woman said.

"The pleasure is mine. Acting CEO of Crystal Clear Accessories" he respectfully stated and kissed the woman's hands.

"Ms. Milkovich is fine"

"Ahem, Who do you think you are to oppose what I said?" The businessman irritatingly asked.

"As I was saying. Producing a line of product to the targeted market without introducing it firstly to a fewer consumers before hand is the problem..."

"And your suggesting?"

"I suggest that the product itself should be thoroughly investigated and should conduct a marketing research before engaging to the production operations" Gray ended. Milkovich nod in understanding and was being impressed by his confidence.