Plan of Action

Inside the SSG's discussion room. The Kings are debating and discussing important things especially it involves the safety of their friend.

"Whoever did this will have to pay!" Erza said with determination as she smack her fist unto the table.

"Relax Erza. Anger won't help solving this matter." Jellal comforted. All the Kings are also mad at this point but what Jellal said is indeed true.

"How can I relax if the suspect is still out there. Waiting for a perfect moment to do this again?! This is the second time someone tried killing Natsu and I can't help myself just to relax at all!" Erza overreacted. She's tough and cool but when her family is at risk, she can't help herself not to be over protective.

"...It's the third time, actually..." Gajeel confessed. All ears are on him except Natsu whom gazing at no one in particular.

"What do you mean?" Loke asked.

"Last month, someone also attempted killing him in a gasolines' station comfort room. Natsu asked me not to tell you this because he said it is not that important" Gajeel explained.

"Not that important?! Unbelievable!" Erza said in disbelief. There was a moment of silence before Laxus interrupted.

"Maybe it is the same culprit from the beach and the gasoline station incident who plotted this. There must be clues or some witnesses who saw the man behind the bombing that can help us" he stated.

"The CCTV's in the academy. There must be clues in there that could help us find the culprit" Gray suggested.

"I agree! I can help you with that! I know someone inside the security department who can help us" Loke said. Natsu suddenly stand cutting off the conversation.

"Natsu, where are you going?!" Erza asked in worrisome.

"I appreciate that you're all worry about myself but just like what you said, the suspect is still out there and I can put you all in danger. Who knows, you might all gonna be a target because you're helping me out, and I don't want that to happen... I'm going now, I need some air to think..." Natsu gently stated and leave the room. They know what he meant but they also know that he needs them.

"...Okay, a lot of things happened today however we can't let it pass what happened earlier either... Gray and Loke, you two should see the CCTV footage and find some clues. The rest of us will gather and ask people if they have seen mysterious person's right before the incident..." Jellal announced as they all nod in agreement.

XOXOX

Loke and Gray went to Security Department of their academy but they couldn't enter the room because it uses an I.D verification swap pass for the glass door to be opened.

"I didn't know they have this, the last time I remember they only uses access code..." Loke mentioned. Gray stared at him in suspicion. "W-what? I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Loke!" A girl shouted from behind.

"Oi, Ophichius darling! How are you?" Loke immediately acted. The said girl pouted at him.

"You said you'll come back but you never did..." she said while touching him seductively. Loke touched her face in assurance.

"I'm sorry darling, I've become busy this past few days. I'll visit you when I'm not busy anymore" he said. They flirt towards each others until Gray interrupt.

"Ahem!.."

"Oh! This is my friend Gray. Gray this is Ophichius!" Loke introduced. Gray smiled politely at her.

"Loke, remember why we are here" Gray whispered. Loke clasped his hands remembering.

"Ahm, darling. We need to view some CCTV footage because we have to search clues about the bombing that happened" Loke honestly confessed. Gray elbowed Loke as he simply said what they're up to. Loke gave him the 'what did I do' look.

"...Okay, I'll help you.." the girl named Ophichius gladly offered as she uses her verification I.D to enter the facility. Gray and Loke were surprised couldn't believe it actually worked out that easily.

They entered the facility and they were greeted by a spacious area where there are a lot of equipments and computers inside the room. They were assisted by Ophichius of what they've come for.

"Inside this files are the CCTV footage for today. I'll let you handle this thing and search what you needed. I'm just over there if you need everything" she said and wink at Loke before leaving them behind.

Gray leaded and view every CCTV footage along the area where it happened. He paused midway after what he saw.

"Did you see something Gray?" Loke asked recognizing his motion. Gray zoomed in a particular person he found unfamiliar and mysterious.

"Do you know him?"

XOXOX

Natsu went to a park near to their house. On his way home, there are some force that made him stop for a moment to escape and to think. He sat down one of the benches in the park as he watched children playing and running around. He suddenly felt a little pain inside his head like there's something on his mind wanted to remind him.

"Hey Girly! You better give us your money or else will hurt you!" A little boy bullied a girl with his friends with him.

"You dare!" The little girl said and pushed the boy making him stumble on the ground.

"Teach her!" He shouted to his allies which followed him and pushed the little girl hard.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Natsu shouted from behind. The bullies ran in an instant leaving the little girl for good. "Are you okay little miss?"

The girl wiped away her tears and stayed strong as possible hidding the little bruised on her knees. Natsu saw this and directly bandage the bruised with his handkerchief.

"Your strong but you need to take care next time. If there are bullies it is fine to be tough but you also gotta know that running away from them are not a sign of being a coward but a form of survival, you heard that?" Natsu thoroughly explained. The little girl nod in understanding and smiled openly at him.

"Thank you Onee-chan!" The little girl thanked him before leaving him and goes to her family.

Natsu saddened a little after hearing what the little girl said.

"Onee-chan..."

XOXOX

Lucy are walking in an alleyway and stopped on her tracks when someone showed up before her.

"Cy, why did you detonate the bomb beforehand?"

Lucy didn't reply but kept her silence. Cobra sighed in defeat.

"What are we goin' to do now?"

"...We'll proceed to plan B.."

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out