Feeling Concerned

Enjoy~

The school day started normal as the students are getting inside their respected classrooms when the bell rang signaling for the start of classes. Natsu and his gang also entered the room and sat on their selected chairs waiting for their teacher to arrive. He watched the vacant seat near the window wondering that she may be late or cut classes for her liking.

'Where is that girl. She should be here right now... W-wait, why am I thinking about her!'

Gray poked Natsu on his shoulder trying to get his attention.

"Hey stupid, you look so spaced out. Is something's bothering you?" He asked.

Natsu smirked in response. "Why wouldn't I. You should stop being too soft stripper, people may think your a gay..." Natsu cheekily announced. Gray snorted at him.

"Idiot."

"Hey stripper, are you going this night to the ball? It's for business thingy, I think. My old man asked me to come" Natsu explained.

"... I've got an invitation. Yes, I'm coming. I have my reasons..." Gray said getting a book.

"Tsk! Drama queen. Well at least I'm not alone at the ball"

Their teacher came in afterwards and discussed something to the class. But little do they know, someone is a little concerned about a certain blonde that isn't showing up until now.

After class, the Kings goes to their basketball practice for their upcoming tournament against their rival schools. Fairytail Academy dominated the last season of school year with a fact that they steal it from the reigning champion and their long-time rival, the Sabertooth High. Last year was an amazing event and they have to defend their title as the current champions hoping for a back-to-back title as the champions. However, they still need to defeat their current rival team the Ravens Tale High to proceed to the finals.

"Coach said that from today onwards, we will be having three hours of practice every after school instead of two." Laxus declared while putting up his basketball attire.

"Coach sure wanted us to win the game for the finals, eh?" Gajeel said warming up. They snickered at the thought of their competitive coach.

"Wait, did you see Natsu? I thought we're going to practice three point shooting. Where is he?" Loke asked feeling alarmed. They searched for the whole court but not even a shadow showed up. Gray saw this will come, excused himself to find Natsu.

Natsu has been scrolling inside the school to find out where is that someone while wearing his basketball outfit. Girls are admiring him with shining glittering hearts on their eyes but they are not the reason of his sudden action. It's Lucy. He searched at the rooftop, in the cafeteria, at the back of their school, inside the library and even inside their scary and quiet biology room. He saw nothing. He's now walking along the corridor when he saw Levy unloading things inside her locker. Levy closed her locker and was about to proceed to her next class when Natsu blocked her way.

"Hey"

"Hey! Natsu. What a surprise!" She acclaimed.

"Did you see Lucy?!"

"No. I haven't. Why do you ask?" She asked feeling intrigued and worried as she tighten the hold on her books.

"She didn't attend the class. I searched every corner of the school that she may be resting at but I can't see her..." Natsu replied making his brows lined in distress. Levy thought for a moment before responding.

"Maybe she's absent that's why."

'Absent? Why didn't I think about that' Natsu thought.

'Because you're stupid, that's why' Gray's words abruptly answered his thought. Natsu curse himself.

"I have to go to my next class, bye~" she said walking away.

'I feel so stupid. I think I'm sick. I should consult to our private doctor' He thought to himself. A smack from the back of his head bring him back to his self.

"Flamebrain, where have you been. Didn't you know we have a basketball practice now?!" Gray lectured.

Natsu massaging his head. "What's your problem skater boy! Do you really need to smack my head!"

"Not really. I just kinda like it"
Natsu glared at Gray who smiled in amused.

"Hey, I heard that the Kings declaration is still going on..." a girl murmured talking to her friend.

"What? You mean about making that girl named Lucy a highschool life miserable? Yeah why?" Her friend confirmed.

"We have the same class in chemistry, maybe I should do something explosive to win the game.." the girl said plotting out something evil against Lucy.

Accidentally hearing their conversation, Natsu tap the girl with serious look. The girls turned their backs and fell in love but Natsu's aura are saying that they should 'look out' than to 'fell in love'.

"The game is over" he said. The girls slowly nod in frigthen.

"H-h-hai! G-g-gomenasai!" They shouted and ran away.

"You scared them, idiot" Gray announced walking beside Natsu.

"Tsk. They should be..." he said and they started walking back to their basketball practice.

"Cancel the game"

"What do you mean?"

"Cancel the game against Lucy Heartfilla. Make it a disbanded one..." Natsu stated. Gray stared at him seriously. He knows why a man is acting that way and he doesn't know if Natsu knows why. One things for sure, he's alarmed.

"Okay. If you wish..."

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out