Experience Hell

With an exhausted sigh, Lucy sat achingly to the cold cement floor prison while hugging herself seeking for warmth. The place is too dark and gloomy that the only thing that prevents Lucy from her freedom is the prison door bars before her. There are no guards at post to safeguard her because they'll too confident that she'll never escaped anyways. Of course, she tried to but failed miserably. It is not easy to move freely when you're both hands and feet are handcuffed. The lack of food is also one of the main reason why she cannot focus and clear her mind to make an escape. She's too weak to struggle and scream for help. Anyways, there are no possible reason that someone will do come at her rescue when she shouts as she figured it out the first night she was here, the place is an absolute isolated.

The sound of the crickets and the eerie of the atmosphere alerted Lucy that it must be night already and another day would come to another end without anything to sustain her sanity in check. Then she heard her stomach grumble like no end. It has been grumbling many times that she already lost in count. If they're going make her starve to death, they're succeeding.

She licked her lips in attempt to relinquish the dryness of her lips. Then the scene of Natsu's soft lips kissing hers popped up in her mind.

"Tsk! I'm must be crazy!"

She shakes her head to dismiss the sudden thought. But truth be told, he's one of the reason why she's keep holding on to this hell she was in. She stared to the ground and smiled sadly.

Then she heard footsteps coming towards her direction.

"Oi! You still alive?" One of the man said mockingly. His companion snicker besides him.

"Boss will enjoy torturing this blonde bimbo" the companion said.

As the two silly guards approached and uncuffed her feet whilst the hands remained cuffed, a sudden idea came out of Lucy's sanity.

"Come with us bondie!" The man said while harshly drag her by the arm.

Lucy obeyed hesitantly and let them drag her away. When they were about to turn left, she cast a glance an open escape by the terrace and seeing the ease look of her captures, she conducted her plan to action.

"Ahh!!" She screamed in pain while clutching her stomach.

"Oi! What are yo—"

Instantly, she nudge the stomach of the man before smacking his head hard making him stumble to the ground. The companion were shocked by the sudden scene and even before he could react Lucy punched the man straight to the face really hard and kick him in the stomach before she ran away towards the possible exit.

When she arrived at the end, she couldn't believe what she saw. A wide green of pastures and the blue ocean that surrounds after it. Her eyes widen in realization.

"This couldn't be..."

She was stuck in an isolated island!

"Where the hell am I—" she trailed off as the men before her seized her once again. They harshly pull her hair and slap her in the face.

Then everything went dark.

~|•|•|~

A splash of cold water made Lucy wide awake from her unconscious. As the vision turned back, she realize that she was in the middle of the room that gives off the vibe of danger. Her hand her tied up above her with chain all way up to the ceiling.  She hissed in distaste as she comes face to face the one whom she once treated as brother, Zancrow.

"What happened to you. Your lips is bleeding" he said with a satisfied grin as he caressed her face in examine.

Lucy tilted her face to get away from his toxic touch. She glared at him with force.

"Let me go this instant coward!"

Zancrow smirked and slap her. She winced from the hard impact and then her hair was pulled out bitterly.

"You're my prisoner now so don't you dare order me!"

Another slap!

Not wanting to make them satisfied, Lucy raised her already swollen face from slapping and glare at the man.

"Is that all you've got?! Only cowards such as you will stoop so down in tieing me up just to torture me. Unhand me at once and let's see who's the weakling. I gurantee you that isn't me asshole!"

Zancrow's brow twitch in annoyance but laughed it off afterwards.

"Of course! Of course. The Lucy I know is hard to tame. How will I ever forget eh?! This will only make things more enjoying!" He acclaimed.

He turned around fixing his knuckles before he suddenly turned around and punch Lucy in the stomach.

"Then I'll be very much delighted to let you experience hell darling..." He evilly said before he signalled his man from behind them.

Then a a stinging feeling touched Lucy's back as she was being hit by a wip. Her eyes widen in pain as it got contact her skin. The stinging pain that caused her whole body to tremble. But still, she refuse to cry out her pain. Not today.

"What did you call me again?" Zancrow mused very satisfied.

Lucy is very exhausted and tired now but she confidently compose herself and stand still.

"I s-said y-you're a coward!"

Another wip!

Then another!

And another!!

To prevent her agony to escape she bite her lips in return.

Zancrows satisfied laugh boast all throughout the spacious room.

"This is fun!"

If only looks could kill, definitely; Zancrow has been buried six feet under already. Lucy couldn't do anything but to glare and wished that unconscious would save her this time. Words will not be enough how much it all pain. But before she could spat some dirty words that'll make her current situation even more difficult. The door burst open and a man entered the room.

"That's enough"

Even at her current state, the voice that interrupted the whole ritual sounds very familiar that even Lucy is afraid to face the man in the face. Instead, she stared at the ground not wanting to raise her head. She's scared that all of her doubts and suspicion were true. 

"Eh? But I'm still having fun here" Zancrow sadistically replied.

"You had your fun. She has suffered enough today. Save more for tommorow. Now, we let's stick to the plan"

Zancrow didn't replied nor insist further. He knows when to stop when the chance happens. Plus, it is not the right to object to a man who's more powerful than he is.

Lucy didn't mind all the pain in her body because all she could think of now is the man before her.

'Please, Tell me I'm wrong. Please...'

Lucy prayed inside her mind. How she prayed she is deeply mistaken but the fast beating of her heart suggests otherwise.

"Why don't you lift up your head. There's no use of avoiding the obvious fact. We even have the same person we treasure so much, don't we?"

Then she froze.

The man walked towards her until she can clearly see his leather shoes. And slowly, her eyes wandered from bottom to top and meet the man face to face.

"You... How? Why?"

Zeref just smiled nonchalantly.

"You don't have to know..."

SUPPORT MTQ.
VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

~Sayōnara
Scardylol.out