Kings Rule

Lucy entered the school and before she could even park her bike, a pink car suddenly showed up blocking her. Thankfully she had her brakes right on time.

"Watch out little girl!" Shouted a sluty looking girlfriend and drive away giving Lucy a flying kiss.

Lucy didn't bothered to fight back but instead she park her bike and started walking to her classroom. As she silently walking down the corridor she can't help herself but to feel the intense atmosphere as she passed by.

"So she's the girl in the post. I feel bad for her already" a petite girl murmured to her friend while looking at her phone.

"Yeah, I don't know if she can conquer the wrath of the Kings!" her friend stated.

"Well, she's just one of those unlucky souls"

"May her soul rest in peace!"

Lucy heard the whole conversation and abruptly butted in between the two.

"May I know who are you talking about?!" Lucy asked seriously. The girls flinch and started sweating heavily.

"A-ahm.... hehe... W-we're talking a-about m-makeups and b-boys!" The petite girl said stuttering whom supported by simultaneous nod by her mate.

Lucy recognized that the girl is trying to hide her phone behind her. Feeling suspicious. She snatched it and read the post.

Open to EVERYONE
Target: Lucy Ashley Heartfilla
Sin: Disrespected the Kings
Operation: Make her SUFFER
Reward: Depends on how pleasing your action was.
*Let the games begin and
May the best trickster wins*

~Signed by KINGS

Lucy read the post thoroughly and base on her knowledge it's a private message only for selected students that exempt the SSG's and the school's administrator.

"Tssk, they are messing with the wrong person"

XOXOX

Lucy was about to enter the classroom when a bucket of water poured down but because of great sense and flexibility, Lucy avoided the incoming scenario. All of her classmates open their mouths in surprise. Even the Kings themselves was stunned. Lucy walked through her seat that's when she noticed that her chair was being tricked.

"Okay class settle down..." Gildarts said as he entered the room. "Lucy, why are you standing..."

"Teacher, something's wrong with my chair" Lucy said. Gildarts aproached her and checked her chair.

"There's nothing seems wrong to me..." he stated and sat at the chair. Natsu's eyes widen in surprised and Lucy smirked at him.

"No sensei!" Natsu protested but was too late because the chairs' legs was broke down and so did Gildarts whom laying now on the floor.

Lucy chuckled at the scene while the others laughed out loud with Gajeel and Loke's laugh being the loudest.

"SHUT UP BRATS!!!" Gildarts bursts in annoyance and embarrass as he stand up and fixed himself. Then silence occupied.

"Natsu Etherious Dragneel detention!" Gildarts announced.

"But Sir it's not me!" Natsu protested standing up.