Beginning

First day of school. In normal schools it is the most chaotic hectic busy day in the beginning of the school year. Late enrollees, lost new students, old students uncleared clearance, checking of new class schedule and tons of school's paperworks. Just a normal activity that exempt  Fairy Tail Academy, an extraordinary school for extraordinary rich damn people. Their first day of school is quite opposite for a normal school. Because they are rich and highly influential names in economic industry, they don't want to make their school days stressful. Just one call away to the school's staff even if you're grades are red, as long as you're willing to pay, you're in. All rich and influential people's descendants are studying in this school. Their first day of school is like a fest in heaven. There's tons of sport activities going on and an eat all you can buffet with different country's best restaurant foods. Bandanas everywhere, musicians playing different instrumentals in the front gate welcoming people and not to mention their 5 hectare school ground with all highly equip facilities and dormitories for girls and boys. Plus in the evening, there will be an annual opening party for everyone to enjoy and to give special award to those who won the different activities and sports event. This school is the dream school of everyone.

The sound of loud cheer are echoing the school's basketball court as they cheer the team they love to win.

"Kings!! Kings!! Kings!!"

The game are on its final quarter with tied scores of 121 between the Knights versus the Kings. The Knights are the campus officers following and obtaining school rules. They are rich, handsome, influential and strictly following orders and rules of the campus. They are the perfect resemblance of a student leaded by the president Jellal Fernandez, a fine looking man with a tattoo on his right eye plus his mysterious personality and the son of the biggest and classiest beach resort of the country.

The Kings. From the tittle itself 
"The Kings" they are the most influential rich handsome cocky badass lovable and worth gawking men in the academy. They are heartthrob and very unique in their own way and they excels on everything. Though they may seems perfect in the eyes of their valid fangirls they have their  own dark secrets that makes them one of The Kings. They are not just a school heartthrobs but their family names are also prevailing and influencing the industry making their names famous and prominent. The Kings consists of 5 elite members. Loke Celeste, the womanizer. Son of Magnolia's supreme court justice head judge. Gajeel Redfox, the underground fighter. The son of the Head Chief of  Magnolia Police Department. Laxus Dreyer, the bully. Grandson of the school principal and the youngest club owner that he called Thunder Tribe. Gray Fullbuster, the gentleman. And because of his pleasing and likable personality, everyone loves him. The teachers, girls and even the boys. He is the only son and the descendants of Fullbuster Marketing Industries. Finally, The leader of the Kings. Natsu Etherious Dragneel, the King of the Kings. Son of Dragneel Incorporated, the leading construction company in the country. If there's a word higher than perfect then that would he be. Though he may seems too perfect he's too proud of himself, cocky, selfish and also badass. He get what he wants, and if you dare to block his way or his gang, you will regret that you we're even born. He also wears a white dragon scale-like patterned scarf around his neck that added his image of being the King.

"Last two minutes!!!" the announcer said with full of excitement as the crowd also cheered the loudest as their throat could be. The ball is currently at the Knights hand. The ball was passed by Jellal that was being guarded by END himself.

"Are the Kings ready to lose?..." Jellal mockingly said as he dribbled the ball flawlessly with his perfect footwork. He's not a sporty person but he's a fast learner and learning basketball footwork is as easy as solving Algebra for him.

"Tsk! We are the Kings, and Kings are born to rule, not to be ruled" Natsu boasted as he guarded Jellal thoroughly. Natsu tried to snatch the ball from Jellal when he failed drastically. Natsu was about to take another snatch when he glimpse something blonde walking in and got distracted that caused Jellal to have an open area to shot the ball.