Preparation

Lucy escaped a horse groan as sunlight hit her face. She moved to sit up straight but were confronted by the soreness of her muscles and severe headache due to hangover.

"Ugggh! I'll never drink again" she murmured to herself as she rubbed the sides of her forehead.

"Good morning to you too princess" Natsu said approaching and sat beside her.

"Don't call me that you airhead... Damn. My head hurts. I want to eat hot soup and beef" Lucy mentioned still on the peak of the hangover.

Natsu flick Lucy's forehead.

"What the??!..."

"That's for not telling me where you went yesterday and going home drunk as hell" Natsu lectured.

"Don't tell me what to do. You ain't my mo—"

She trailed off when Natsu gently kissed her forehead.

"And that is for your hangover" he said cheekily.

Heat arises at Lucy's cheeks and she raised her hands to smack Natsu but he catched it before it landed.

"Not today Luce."

Lucy huffed in annoyance and retreated her hands from his grasp. As the hangover subsided, she can clearly see know that he's wearing a formal business attire and his hair is combed back hunkily.

"What's with the getup. Where are you going?" She interrogated.

Natsu sat straight and composed his suit in purpose while looking at her with charismatic smile.

"Aren't I look handsome to you?"

'Hell yes!'

"You look the usual. Nothing new" Lucy barked but she knew the look suits him too well.

Natsu chuckled and get something from his wallet and handed it over to Lucy with look of puzzlement.

"What the hell is this?"

"A credit card..." 

"I know that idiot. I mean what for?"

"For your dress and all other stuff"

Lucy eyed him with intrigue and confusion written all over her face. Natsu got the message and explained.

"I'll be going to a business meeting with my brother with the investors. I freaking don't know why am I needed there for, if you ask me. I'll be very busy the whole day because later the night, father will held a company party for it's 20th anniversary and he strictly instructed that we should come. And that's why I also need you there to be with me as my beautiful date"

Loading. Processing. Analyzing. Ting!

"WHAAAAT??!!" Lucy shouted in panic.

Natsu was amused at her facial expression. Actually, he want to see more of her expression. All of it.

He lean forward and cupped her face in adoration. "You don't have to panic. You are beautiful just the way you are"

Lucy blushed furiously and shooed away Natsu. He made her feel all unnecessary tingling in her stomach this early in the morning. She suddenly want to see a doctor for consultation.

"Get out! Get outta here! Shooo!!"

Natsu laughed as he stand up.

"Better be ready by then and don't worry, I called the girls to help you" he reminded her.

Lucy were still speechless as she didn't know how all of this happened.

"Oh! I'll tell the helpers to bring you the most delicious hot soup and beef you ever tasted. I can't let my princess with an empty stomach, can I?" He said with a wink.