Knight in a Suit

Did you know that I have to rewrite ALL OVER AGAIN this chapter 'coz my draft was deleted without me knowing why and how the hell does that happened??!!

Grrrrrr (눈‸눈)

Anyhow, tell me what you think about my book so far, I highly appreciate your kind actions. Also, leave on the comment section any ideas or thoughts you wanted on how this book shall end. Like — "If you're the author of MTQ, how would you like to end the story?" —Maybe that'll inspire me to make this a happy ending story. LOL.

Love lots!
Enjoy~

Lucy felt like her heart suddenly stopped beating for a split of second as the adrenaline rush abnormally struck her as she saw the gun waiting to be charged. Her body moved on her own without her mind telling her to do so and she ran towards the man and tackle him to the ground without any second thought.

'BANG!'

A mishit.

Everything went in a slow motion. Everyone at the ball scream in horror as the sound of the piercing bullet escaped through the thin air. The ball that were once lively and fun were now turned out to be chaotic and disarrayed. People were on their feet finding their way out hopeful to get away from trouble.

Natsu together with his father were also in shocked as they ducked their heads out of danger. Then, their bodyguards surrounded them protectively.

"Son, are you alright!?" His father inspected him.

"I'm fine father. I'm fine"

His father continued to inspect him and Natsu get a glimpse of his knight in a suit tackling the suspect to the ground.

"Lucy..."

Then a black out happened.

Gasps and shrieks of terror escaped the already riot place. Natsu flinched not because he was scared to the dark but scared for the other person.

"Lucy!!" He shouted but the bodyguards prevented him from going away.

"Secure my son to a safer place. And order the security to handle the guests. Go now!" Natsu heard his father's command.

"Wait! Let me go assholes! Lucy needs help! I said let go suckers!!" He tried to resist but failed as he was dragged out defenseless.

With the sudden out of lights, the man in suspect struggled out off the tackle he was in and he succeeded. Lucy was thrown out of the way as the man run to his exit.

"Shit!"

She get on her feet and followed the man from behind. Without lights to support her pursuit, she obeyed her instinct to lead the situation. She took a good glance as the man turned right following the path at the back of the gathering ball. Her heart is pounding from the adrenaline and when she made her way to the same path, she was greeted by a dead end.

"What the..."

With a heavy breathing, she clenched her hands together.

"I see. Your curiosity and nosiness will really get you in trouble."

She was frozen in her place. She is very well known to that voice.

'How can this be...'

She can hear the footsteps of the man closing the distance between them. Even though it is obvious who were behind her, she still refuse to turn around. Afraid that she is right who was it.