J-e-l-o

Everyone is preparing for the most awaited homecoming this year. Students are busy thinking of what they'll wear for that day. The SSG's hectic schedules are still at present for the said event to be a great success with the help of their connections and friends. Though everyone is preoccupied and excited for that day, their excitement are quite scaring them for the theme of the homecoming are not the very least they have expected.

A spooky homecoming themed party.

"Lu-chan. I'm s-so thankful that y-you agreed to help m-me decorate the east wing. You save my li---AH!!!..." Levy shouted holding tightly on Lucy's arm as an artificial scary spider jumped out from above her head. Lucy rolled her eyes helping her out.

"If you're too scared, why help?"

"Because that's what friends are for and I love them. I love you all" Levy simply stated smiling silly though it's obvious in her eyes that she's scared.

'Love?' Lucy thought.

She know that word. She encountered that word. And it is not foreign to her. But hearing it now, gives shiver down her spine. She knows it but barely remembered how it feels like.

"Say Lu-chan, have you ever been in love?"

The question is as simple as reciting the alphabet. It is only a yes or no question. But it seems like she's in a life and death situation. One wrong answer and she's dead. So, she played the safest retort.

"What a stupid question. I'll ask you to answer the question. Have you ever been in love?"

Levy was taken aback by her own question. And seeing her shock reaction and mad blush, Lucy know her answer.

'She is'

"I t-think so."

Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Pry, tell me why" she bugged.

"Tell you why I'm in love?"

"Tell me why you think you're stupidly in love"

"I don't know. It just happened" Levy replied shrugging.

"You're saying me you don't know why you think you're in love? Nonsense!" Lucy said walking faster while shaking her head in disbelief. Levy accelerate her pacing to catch up.

"Lu-chan---..."

"It's Lucy"

"...--- sometimes you don't need an answer on everything you experience in life. It just so happened. You will only say that you're in love when you encounter the curse word"

"The curse what?!'' Lucy asked getting so confused now.

"Jealousy"

Lucy suddenly stopped on her tracks. She stopped herself from bursting but couldn't. She snicker then chuckled and somehow turned into a humorous laugh.

Levy just stared at her then rolled her eyes and continued walking. Lucy followed her while clutching her stomach from the sudden joke.

"I-I'm sorry but... hahaha.. I just couldn't help it!"

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh and do whatever you like. But when that J-e-l-o comes into your life. I'll gonna laugh at your face while saying 'told you so'. Mark my words"

Lucy get back to her old self while shaking her head in disagreement.

"There's no word to mark and no saying of 'told you so' to happen. Not now, not eve---"