Revelation

...Because Lucy is pointing a gun at them...

Everyone is nervous and shocked at the moment. No one dared to speak or even move a bit knowing that their friend are pointing a gun fiercely at them. They couldn't imagine that after believing and giving their trust, the fact that it's Lucy herself, they couldn't stop themselves but to be brokenly ask why. Especially Natsu, he's paralyzed.

"L-lu-chan... W-what are y-you d-doing?.." Levy dared to speak and was about to walk to her when Gajeel stopped her from doing so.

"Don't go near her."

With the looks and reactions she's receiving, Lucy knows there's no time to hide. She was about to bring down the gun when she heard two cars parked outside her apartment. She peek on the window to prove her guts feeling about the situation and saw Zancrow with his dominions coming out from the car.

Shit.

They're trap.

"Who knows how to use guns?!" she seriously asked. They all looked at her dumbfounded. All the Kings and Jellal raised their hands.

"Lucy. What's happening? I demand an answer" Erza bursts.

"...Not now Erza" she said. She get a pistol under her coach and handed it to Erza. "...I'll explain later. For now, follow everything I says and for those who knows how to use gun, prepare yourselves.."

They don't have any idea to what's going on. They know for the fact that Lucy has a lot of things to explain and the sad fact that their lives could be in danger. They don't have nothing to do but to follow. 

Laxus, Gray and Loke reloaded their guns while Gajeel approached Levy in concern.

"Stick with me, shrimp"

Erza stared at the gun in her palms when Jellal get it from her.

"You shouldn't play this thing"

Lucy approached Natsu handing him a reloaded gun.

"You need this..."

Natsu stared at her eyes tracing any sign of distress or troublesome but he saw nothing. Little does he knows, she is anxious because of him.

"I better follow what you taught at the firing station" he joked.

"You better"

Gray inserted between them. "So, what's the plan Lucy?"

Lucy looked at him before she looked at everyone and smirked.

"Let's play hide and seek and shoot to kill"

XOXOX

Levy and Erza together with Jellal and Gajeel duck inside the kitchen room waiting for Lucy's signal for them to go upstairs using the apartments fire exit ladder outside. Others are scattered in the living room's posts making a way for them to exit the place. Lucy turned down the circuit breaker ready to play the game. Shadows of the intruder formed outside the window. Lucy give the signal to Jellal as they hurriedly goes upstairs and followed the plan. Zancrow and his men was about to break in when the lights turned on instantly and a loud music escaped inside the place. They stopped at their stance feeling hesitant when they were greeted by bullets beforehand. Two of his men was down as Zancrow hide sensibly hide at the apartments posts.

"Laxus and Loke follow the plan. We'll cover you, fast!" Lucy shouted as they fired once again. Gray hit a man and immediately went down.

"Your good" Lucy praised as Gray smiled in pleasure. Natsu hissed in irritation. They stopped for a bit to reload and Zancrow take this time to advance with his remaining men.

Natsu were being unmindful and  unknowingly stand up giving the enemy a chance to shoot at him. Thankfully Gray pulled him down on time before he will surely be killed. He then shoot the man who tried killing Natsu. 

"You're welcome" Gray mocked. Natsu rolled his eyes in annoyance. To set up the mood, Lucy once again turned off the circuit breaker leaving a ruckus destructed dim place.

"Lucy. You really didn't change at all. Your still the chicken I know" Zancrow said finding Lucy.  

"Tsk! No wonder a man like you would bring people just to kill a chicken like me" she announced behind a post. Zancrow twitch his brows in response.

"Because you're a pestering chicken!" He shouted, pointing a gun on Lucy who gave in from hiding and also pointing a gun on him.

"Lucy!" Natsu and Gray said as they also appear from hiding and pointed a gun on the other two men left who also pointing a gun on them.

"Why did you come back. Your as good as dead but you suddenly comeback making everything goes in your hands again! Why!?" Zancrow bursts.

"Because you use and harm my friends! It leaved me no choice" she firmly announced. Natsu and Gray were feeling out of the topic.

"Choice?! You choose to leave us yet Alpha still wanted you! Don't give me a fuck about making choices! We don't have choices!"

"Yes, we have"

Lucy skilfully pulled out the ammo of her gun and stab it unto Zancrows' thigh. He itched in pain and shoot at Lucy who dodge the attack. She kicked him in the stomach making him to drop off his gun and she kicked his gun away.

"Natsu! Gray! Let's go!"

Natsu and Gray did the same as Gray landed a punch on the man while Natsu hit the other man with the butt of his gun. They ran away immediately and hopped inside a car drived by Laxus and Gajeel.

Zancrow picked a gun from his dead man and followed them shooting at the car but they escaped nonetheless.

"Boss, what are we going to do?" the man said who fought Gray.

"We should report it to Alpha" the other man who fought Natsu said. Zancrow pulled out the ammo on his thigh and reloaded it to his gun.

"Useless" he murmured as he shoot the two men in pissed.

He throw away the gun before getting inside the car and return back to base.

XOXOX

"Are you alright? Did anyone got shot?" Laxus asked while driving.

"Chill man. When did you asked feeling worried?" Gajeel mocked. Laxus tried to smack Gajeel's head who resist in response. 

"Would you two stop acting so childish! Now is not the time for that!" Lucy burst in between as she reloaded her gun and put it on her side. They gulp at the thought of having second-Erza.

"Yeah, Lucy's right. We're in a critical situation in here. And to answer your question, Yes, we're fine" Gray supported. The group went silent a second before Natsu interrupted.

"...You sure have a lot of explanation to do. The truth.." he said looking outside with mixed expression. Lucy looked at him in the corner of her eyes feeling guilty and trouble. She sure doesn't care of Zancrow killing her but she's worried about her new friend's safety especially his.

'...the truth..'

I will be glad if you VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE MTQ pumpkins!

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out