Girl's Out

The next sunrise comes out and as early as the birds flies up in the sky, Lucy's staring gently at the horizon of a blue colored sea as she firmly standing on the seashore wherein the waves are almost hitting her feet.

"I'm coming home" she murmured to herself.

Little does she know, a pink haired early bird like her were staring at her wondering what is she doing and thinking on this early time.

...

"No." Lucy stated as she calmly eat a loaf of bread with Levy bugging her current 'Me' time.

"But Lucy it'll be fun! Plus the girls already said yes, well of course except you"

"No"

"But Lucy! It wouldn't be fun without you"

Lucy was moved but nonetheless said. "No."

"...Tsk. I must use force against you then" Levy said and before Lucy can reply, she's already with the girls. One word can conclude how she's gotten herself into this: Blackmail. The lesson Lucy would never forget is not to be involve with Levy's dark side. Who says a nerd can't be a bitch sometimes! Lucy befriended a living one as a proof.

Lucy's eating in a cafe with the other girls whom she doesn't understand what they are talking about because it's too... girly?

"We should get going to a massage and spa regiment after this!" Levy exclaimed.

"That's not a bad idea Levy" Erza said and was agreed by a nod by Kagura, whom also joined so called Girls Out, according to Levy's title-ling .

"Juvia happened to know a high class place for that Levy-chan" Juvia suggested.

"Great! Then after that we'll going to go..." Levy trailed off having a sparkle in her eyes like the other girls. "...Shopping!!" the girls said in unison, all except Lucy whom rolled her eyes in annoyance.

'How am I supposed to escape this incoming hell!' she thought at the back of her head.

Just like a snap of the finger, they did what Levy commented. After discussing on a cafe, they all went to a high class body massage and spa to relax. Then, they went on shopping buying things that happened to catch there attention. Theoretically speaking, they buys everything they like. Brats.

"This is so exhausting but fun!.." Levy said and was agreed by the others. "...Now where to go?"

Lucy won't argue that shopping is quite exhausting and fun especially that she bought this unique antique multipurpose knife. She's already contented that she joined this so-called Girls Out. But it isn't the type of fun she like. That's when an idea popped up.

"I think it's time to play the kind of fun I like" Lucy stated. All the girls are now looking at her with confused and questionable look.

"First things first, you should get to much safer place that shopping bags of yours..."

The next scene happened isn't the type of fun they have expected.

Yet.

"Lucy why are we on a souvenir shop again?" Erza asked. Lucy smiled mischievously at them.

"Juvia don't like the smile Love-rival is giving" Juvia said. Lucy was confused by naming her love-rival but shrugged it off later on.

"Have you heard the word shoplifting?"

"Yes, we heard---- Oh my gosh! don't tell me!?" Levy burst thinking what just Lucy said. Once again, Lucy gave them a creepy smile.

"I have a wrong feeling about this" Kagura murmured.

The last thing they remember is that they are arguing whether to do it or not. But now that they are all inside the souvenir shop on different location wondering like a good customer. Guess they decided to do it after all. The girls are having this weird heavy feeling and overly negative thought that they may get caught. Lucy saw their quite hysterical actions. 'First timers' she thought and confidently blended in with the people. After a few second she gave off the signal, a whistle. With a devastating gulp, the girls shoplift the things they wanted. Cute orange headband, creepy rain doll, a mini sword keychain and a war ensemble circular pin. Lucy has also got hers and motioned the other girls to flee. Everything is according to plan when Lucy purposely dropped a cheap silver gun necklace.

"Oops"

The man store clerk saw as it dropped and widen his eyes while pointing his hands at them.

"Shoplifters!!!"

Lucy smirked and shouted. "Run!"

Without hesitation, they all run as fast as they can as the man chased them with some other concerned citizens. They ran on the outskirts of the small city on the island and hurriedly shouting people to get out of their way and says sorry afterwards. Lucy hide on an alley behind a abandoned car as the other girls also followed her and hide quietly while panting and sweating behind her. The people whom chasing after them continued running straight passing them right through unknowingly. With a sigh of relief, they all slumped to the floor exhausted but...

"That was close..." Kagura said breathing heavily. "...but I hate to admit it, that was fun" she ended calming her breathing. The girls creak a small fainted smile. Lucy also smiled and stand up facing them spirited-up.

"We're just getting started"

After the incident, they changed their clothes from their shopping and use their shoplifted things.  They room around the town whike taking pictures, feeding doves, eating street foods and playing with the kids even at their age. They laugh together, smile together and enjoying the moment together. Everything is so fun and exciting. They never thought that going out to their comfort zones would be this refreshing. Especially to Lucy, she never imagined that surrounded by friends and doing things like this could be that... uplifting.

It was almost nightfall and the girls were heading inside their rooms, Lucy stopped midway and remembered what had happened today. A small hint of sadness escaped to her eyes and little does she knows a tear just escaped from within.

'What is this feeling' she thought and before the girls can see her crying, she wipes off her tears as if nothing.

"Ahmm... F-f-friends?... Ahmm.. I...... I'm.... ahmm..." Lucy stuttered didn't know what to say and how to begin with. The girls stopped on their tracks as watch as Lucy fidget on her place. Lucy's mind wondered how to express her feelings today. She isn't a type of a person who would just randomly bursts out and tell them, it was so out of her character. Actually, today, she doesn't understand her character. Before she can stutter again warm hugs wrapped around her as the girls hug her with open arms.

"You don't have to say it. We know how you feel" Erza said hugging her gently. Lucy was shocked hearing these words from Erza to think of the confrontation happened last night. She once again smiled and also hugged them in response.

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out