Party's On Fire!

It's been a week since the incident happened with Lisanna. The gang was shocked and worried about hearing the incident. Lucy were so positive thats he'll be held guilty against it but   instead, Lisanna confessed it was an accident and Lucy were just helping her tending the wound. Which was not truly false nor true. Nevertheless, Lucy was quite relieved but also wondered her ulterior motive by doing thus.  Lisanna is a crazy girl, that at least Lucy know for sure. 

 It's also been a week since Lucy got to talked to Natsu. He was giving her the cold shoulder treatment and she didn't know why. The preparation for the event is going smoothly and everyone is so busy these past few days. After everything and all, the most awaited day has now come. Most are pump up for this event, some are anxious and a few were literally scared. It seems that everyone is having fun and exited but not for the case of a certain person who chose to be a vampire for the night who's feeling bored as usual.

"Aishh, Why am I even he—"

"Lu-chan!" Levy shrieked from behind and snaked an arm around her neck. Lucy give her a puzzled look as she scan her outfit.

"What are you?"

"I-I-I'm Mrs. Frankenstein" Levy announced shyly. Lucy was even more confused by her answer.

"So that means?..."

"You shrimp! Why'd you leave me behind. This was all your idea so stick by my side. Yah here me" Gajeel said. Levy flushed as he arrived and stand beside her as they are a picture perfect of Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein for the night.

Now everything is all coming together for Lucy.

"Are you two dating?"

"No!'' Levy shrieked.

"Yes..'' Gajeel casually respond.

Levy was become even more redder and stomp Gajeel's foot. Feeling embarrassed.

"What the heck was that for you lil' shrimp!"

"Because you are freaking annoying! And don't call me lil' shrimp you metalhead!"

The two continue their cute little banter towards each other. Lucy rolled her eyes in annoyance. They entered the main party hall and much to their surprise, having a scary party theme is not really that... scary as they thought it is supposed to be. In Lucy's perspective, everything was quite satisfying and spookily interesting. It looks like the SSG's efforts didn't comes to waste at all. She takeaway a smile feeling good for the first time being at the party.

'Well, at least I don't have to kick somebody's ass for this party' she thought to herself.

"Welcome to the party my beloved unhuman friends! WAHAHAHA" someone costumed as Dracula said in most terrifying voice he can do. Talking about in character.

"Damn, Loke. Is that supposed to be an evil laugh?'' Gajeel asked. Loke was about to answer him but paused. "...Don't even answer it you idiot. Stop it. It doesn't suit you"

"Hah! Look who's talking. I thought you were the ugly Hulk. Smash! Smash! I wanna smash everything!'' Loke talked back impersonating Hulk. Levy tried to hide her amusement but failed. Lucy too smirked while Gajeel greeted his teeth in irritation.

"You!..."

"Oh my, my. This is what I call a pretty unhuman creature. Wanna be my lady of the night? You and I will be a perfect match, mademoiselle?" Loke asked flashing a rose out of the blue and showing off his fangs at Lucy.

"hmmm, what can I say? The legendary Dracula asking me as his lady for the night?" Lucy answered feeling the urge to tease this playboy a good time. Loke once again flashed his womanizing smile in full hopes. She picked up his offered roses and examined it for a second before breaking its twig.