Chasing

Natsu and the others riding on a car with deep anger on the kidnappers. They messed with the wrong people. Laxus fastly drive the car on the search for the bastards while Gajeel calling Jellal for an update. That leaves Gray and Natsu worried sick from behind.

"Are you sure Lucy's gonna be safe there since you left her?" Gray said more worried for Lucy than their current situation.

"It's for the better and I don't want her to be drag unto this. Maybe it's their kind of plan to lure Lucy to their place and held her captive. At least I know she's safe by not being here" Natsu reasoned.

"And do you think she will stay there, wait and do nothing? You know her better..."

As Gray pointed out his opinion Natsu suddenly want to stop the car and go back. He know her better than anyone and she's not the type of a girl who would follow and obey rules. She'll be the one to make the rule and let others follow it. He lost all his thoughts when Laxus exclaimed.

"That's them! Put some seatbelts Morons. This will be one of a chasing hell!" he announced speeding up more.

The mini gray van seemed to have noticed that they have been followed. They also increased their speeding rate while overtaking each bypassing cars while making a zigzag way throughout.

Laxus didn't bothered by the mini vans' disposal he made his way through the other cars and now having the same pace with the mini van. The driver pointed out a gun on them and fired luckily Laxus managed to slow the speed and now goes into the back to trail them instead. He continued to trail them from behind the the back doors of the van swing open revealing the tied sleeping girls on the floor and armed man pointing a gun on them then fired.

"Fuck!"

They duck down and tried to hide themselves away the the dancing bullets breaking the glasses and hiring their car's body. A bullet hit one of the car tires causing it to loose out of control and hit one of the street's light. Thankfully the seatbelts and air bags save their butts from seeing the grim reaper earlier than expected. The mini van made it's way out of the scene.

They all groan in pain from the impact and for the first time agreed having a common thought.

'Never join a war unprepared'

XOXOX

The fire in the hotel were safely controlled by the firefighters easily as it only reaches the first alarm of alertness and now the only visible is the lingering smoke. Lucy keep on searching for specific person until she saw her.

"Kagura. I need your help" she announced. Kagura was confused and doubtful at first but shrug it off nonetheless.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"First, I want new clothes to wear make it a shirt with a pants and a boots. Second, I need to see the CCTV. Lastly, I need a ride.."

XOXOX

Arriving at a public pub, Lucy entered the place and was greeted by the filthy smell of liquor, prostitutes, cigarettes and many more inhumane actions you could think of inside a pub. Hearing the loud chant of "drink, drink, drink" all over again, she already know where to find the person she came to see.

A brunette woman wearing nothing but loose pants and a bra chugging a litre of alcohol beating an old geezer before him in which she pointed a dirty finger while getting the money they betted on. 

"Until next time old man!.." she exclaimed proudly.

"I see you're still the drunk bitch I can remember" Lucy said coming out from the crowd with a small clap and a smirk. "Hello Cana"

"Lushie!" Cana yelled happily and run towards her for a hug.

A malicious hug.

"Cana. You're groping my breast"

"But I miss you Lushie!" all she said. Lucy let an exasperating sigh and curve a sly smile afterwards.

"I know. I know. But right now I need you to help me on something. My friends were kidnapped" she seriously blurted. Cana got away from the hug and placed her palm on her hips.

"Well, oh well. My little gold fish has now many friends besides me. How unfortunate. What can you offer me?" she asked being the expert trickster she is, everything comes for a price even if you're a friend.

"How about I won't exposed you're wimpy videos when you're having sugar madness..."

"I don't care. You can try..."

"...To Bacchus."

Cana's no. 1 nemesis on everything even in alcoholic contest.

"Quite satisfactory. So what is your lead?" Cana asked getting into the issue.

"They don't have plate numbers but I can describe one with his physique. He's tall with 5'6 to 5'7 of height, fair skin, a smoker, tough looking but not masculine neither skinny and his right leg are made out of steel." Lucy explained. Listening carefully, Cana nodded in understanding.

"I'm already been here just for a week because of a mission and I don't know a lot who have the same description as you said but from the way they incur the crime plus your findings I might know the person who you described"

"Where can I bury this man alive?"

XOXOX

A man with a cigarette held out a key and opened the door as he walked inside his cranky old apartment. He closed the door and goes into a desk as he pulled out his gun and place it there. He throw off his cigarette on the nearest bin and seated to the coach. He turned on the television and cleaned his steel leg. Little does he know someone sneaked inside before he came and get the gun rested at the table. In an instant before he could get a gun hidden under the coach's foam, a gun is pointed at the back of his head.

"Don't even think about it" Lucy warned and the man stopped of getting the gun.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" he barked.

"My identity doesn't matter. I want you to tell me where did you hide my friends!"

"I don't know what are you--.." he trailed off when he heard the gun was cracked ready to pull the trigger.

"Tell me"

"I don't think you'll shoo--- AH!!" he yelp in pain as Lucy shot his right arm. "Fuck you bitch!"

Lucy turn to face him and he was shocked seeing the intruder. Unfortunately he knows her pretty well and good things aren't the news he heard about her. It's the entire opposite.

"I will ask you again and this time, I'll shoot every wrong answer you make... Deal?"

Thanks pumpkins for the support! Continue to
Vote, Comment and Share
MTQ!

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out