An Old Friend

Lucy is eating alone in the cafeteria with her bento she cooked for herself. She eats peacefully not caring if murmurs about her are spreading across the area. She doesn't care if the world would against her, she's happy being this way. No strings attached, no one would remember her and nobody will miss her when she's gone.

"Look what we have in here...
a criminal eating with her cheap lunch box. What are you, a preschooler?!" Angel mocked with her dominions following her from behind who laughed at her statement.

All of the attention are now on them even the Kings are watching the intensity of the scene.

"This is gonna be fun..." Gajeel said. Agreed by Loke and Laxus by a nod and a smirk.

Lucy didn't bothered to look up to Angel and continued eating her food. Seeing the unbothered reaction like she was nothing, Angel was annoyed.

"You're playing silent, eh? Bad for you I'm playing dirty..." Angel murmured to Lucy. "...Listen up everyone!... Did you know that there's a living murderer studying here in our school?! Oh my gosh! What if our school will be rumoured because of this? Or worst! Our lives would be in danger!... Don't worry, for you to be prepared I will give you some clue to whom I am referring to... and it's starts with letter 'L'.."

Murmurs started spreading all around the canteen. While Lucy stopped eating and stand up causing everybody to quite down.

"Someone's pissed off--- HEY! Don't you dare walked away while I'm talking!!" Angel bursts as she grabbed Lucy's arms making her stop from her tracks.

"I don't care if you're still talking. It's better to leave me alone." Lucy announced emphasizing every last words of the statement before she turned back and was about to start walking.

"Oh! So your saying your a chicken? Well, my precious time ain't worth talking to a coward like you..." and they all chuckled at Angel's smug attitude. Lucy froze at her place and putted on the table her carrying bento.

Gray and Natsu arrived at the cafeteria and was stunned and shock at the same time.

"What did you said?" Lucy asked Angel taking some few steps forward.

"I said 'coward'..."

"Tsk. If I were you. I would shut up my mouth and walk away. Slut." Lucy mock. Angel widen her eyes in surprise didn't see that coming.

"W-who are you calling slut!?"

"You're not just slut but also  dumb..." Lucy chuckled at her response. The Kings laughed at this scene, even Gray and Natsu smirked in this part.

"Don't make me show how coward I am. You might Pee in your place  if I do" Lucy murmured leaning on Angel's ear. She stared at Angel's pissed face and smirked before walking away victorious.

Furious. Angel saw a glass of water, snatch it and spill it all over on Lucy's uniform. Lucy cringe because of the cold water.

"Serves you right, criminal"

Natsu saw the scene and he felt like something's making him feel strange. He unwrapped his scarf and was about to help Lucy when someone beat him to do it.

"I got you.."a masculine yet caring voice said wrapping the jacket of the school uniform unto Lucy's body.

Everybody is shocked not believing what they currently seeing, that's when the bell rang signalling that lunch time is over. Lucy looked up to the gentleman and was also surprised seeing an old friend.

"Jellal..."

"We meet again, Lulu"

XOXOX

"Long time no see. How are you?!" Jellal started leaning on a table as they are talking inside the SSG's meeting room. Lucy sitting on a chair, has already changed uniform all thanks to Jellal being the president with connections and power.

"Same old messed Lucy" Jellal snickered at her calm response.

If you're wondering how they met, they met on Fernandez's beach resort last summer wherein Jellal got drunk on a bar and accidentally puke on a stranger and called her Lulu. And  that unlucky stranger is Lucy Heartfilla herself.

"Good to hear. But didn't you know piercing is strictly prohibited in school?! Though I'll make you slip away, for now." Lucy hidden her ear in response to Jellal.

"Yeah, yeah. Drunken President"
Lucy said sarcastically. Jellal rolled his eyes half smiled.

"But really. I'm so happy to see you again" Jellal honestly announced with a warm smile. Lucy was  stunned and moved when the door was slammed open cutting her off.

"I'm---"

"Natsu. You're here....?!" Jellal asked in confusion. Natsu just looked at him with neutral  expression before looking at Lucy then back to Jellal and lean on the door frame acting cool.

"Hmm... Jellal, Master asked me to find you. Ahm... He has something to tell you" Natsu blurted. Jellal nod in understanding and excused himself.

"Lulu, I have to go. I'll make up to you another time. See you around" Jellal said before leaving the room.

By the time Jellal's gone, Lucy stand up and arrange her chair to its position. Natsu coughed to be recognized but no effect. He coughed once again harder this time but Lucy just walked passed at him exiting the place. He followed her walking beside her and coughed.

"Do you have asthma or do you want to have asthma" Lucy started. Natsu smirked.

"Actually, I have a lung cancer and I can only live for a month. *cough*cough*... I'm dying" Natsu acted out.

"If you like, I can end your life now for your convenience."

"Well, I am happy to die in your hands, Luce..." Natsu played the flow. Lucy silenced a bit before replying.

"Don't call me names. I hate it"
She said changing the topic.

"Why, Jellal calls you Lulu"
Natsu defended. Now, kinda OOC of his title as the King.

"...He's a friend, you're not"

Something that Natsu hate made him stop from his tracks that he don't wanted to feel, hurt.

"Dragneel. Can't you feel?! I don't like you pestering the hell out of my life. I already warned you before and I'll warn you again. Don't.get.too.attached.with.me.and.stay.away.from.me" Lucy bursts emphasizing every word to be clear. She turned around to leave when Natsu talked trying to contain his anger and... pain?

"If that what you want Heartfilla"

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out