Discussion

Natsu and the boys went back to the hotel with some mild bruises. The incident that happened were now died out and there are no serious casualties to worry about. All the people are now safety taking care and was brought to the other sister branch of them hotel. Laxus and Gajeel were being taking cared off by the present medical team inspecting themselves while the police are questioning about what happened for any clues plus Jellal lecturing them like an overly protective mother towards her hardheaded sons while calming down by Loke. Natsu wandered around looking to where he left Lucy hoping that she stayed and did not do anything stupid. Gray saw him and approached him by patting his back.

"I think you're right. She doesn't listen to me" he disappointingly said. He knows she's not like any other girls he've met before and she's strong and independent who can live on her own. Actually, she doesn't need him. Maybe the boys are right that he's getting soft and stupid thinking she will need him and eventually want him.

"She listens to nobody. That's her and you need to understand that side of her" Gray comforted. Suddenly his phone rang and he answered it. Natsu on the other hand were quite struck by Gray's word. Lucy is Lucy. She isn't her without her imperfections. He crack a small smile realizing that's one thing he likes about her.

Gray came to end his phone call and faced Natsu with somehow good news for him. "Looks like she listened to you afterall. She's with Kagura at the Villa Hotel"

After everything is fine the boys goes to the Villa Hotel while the police and the other crime division officer reassured them to take care the rest of the incident. However, they are still freaking worried for the girls safety and if Jellal doesn't irritatingly convinced them to rest for the night to have the strength for tomorrow, they wouldn't rest not until they save them and make those bastards pay for their actions.

They arrived afterwards and were greeted by Kagura waiting for them at the lobby.

"My fallen Angel, you've waited for me..." Loke said and were about to hug her when she gave him a warning look. He stopped midway and instead hug himself.

"Kagura. What's the matter?" Jellal asked. Yes, they hated each other but now is not the time for that especially the person they both cared are at stake. So she cleared her throat and answered.

"Lucy wanted to talk to all of you. Follow me" she ended and start to lead them the way. The place isn't as the same at the hotel they were staying but it is fair enough to accommodate yourself with its comforting home-like ambiance. They entered a spacious room with a big square wood table at the center. Lucy is waiting for their arrival as they entered the area and gathered around.

Seeing her safe and sound made Natsu sigh in relief.

"What is this all about Blondie.." Laxus said. She gave him the look of you're-blonde-too-stupid.

"I know who kidnapped the girls and where to find them..."

All attention are on her now. They were taken aback but then slowly getting the point where she's going. The room turn into a deep silent and she continued.

"...It's my past guild's doings. They have followed me here and they kidnapped the girls for me to return home. They shipped back to the city and held captive on their base. I already talked about this to Kagura and requested for a yacht and early tomorrow morning we will go back and save the girls.." Mixed emotions hurled up inside the room.

"And how do you know all of this? how can we trust you?" Gajeel spoken up still doubtful on Lucy. They cannot blame him afterall what happened you can't trust anybody.

"How I got all of this doesn't matter and whether you trust me or not. I don't care. All I care is to save my friends right now!" Lucy bursts in frustration. They cannot believe what they see and even Lucy also can't believe she just loosen her calm and neutral self at the moment. By then, they know she's the Lucy they know. Tough and fierce yet soft and fragile when it comes to the people she cared.

"What's the plan Lucy?" Gray asked.

"I am tired of running away. It's time to fight back and attack"

"What do you mean?" Loke questioned.

"... They want me, then I will give them what they want.."

XOXOX

Staring at the seashore on the hotel's veranda, Lucy couldn't help herself to sleep after everything that happened to her life. The last time she check, she doesn't worry to much because on the first place there are no people to worry and to care about. Now, it all changed in a span of time. There are now people she called friends, treat her nothing but only good amidst her bitter past. Especially because of him.

"... They want me, then I will give them what they want.." Lucy strongly announced.

"No!" Natsu disagreed. Al heads turned to him with questioning look. Lucy stared wide eyes on him analyzing the looks she's receiving. Then, that tingling feeling inside her goes wild again.

"Don't be childish Dragneel! Now is not the time to be absurd!" She barked wobbling out the feeling inside her.

"But... there must be some other way to save them. I won't-- can't forgive myself if anything happens to you..." he said murmuring the last sentence to himself, much to his dismay she heard him very clear.

A cold yet relaxing sea breeze comes to her brushing off her thoughts at the moment.

"Lucy? Is that you?.." Kagura sleepily chanted with a glass of water on hand as she goes beside Lucy whom give her a quick small smile. "...What are you doing this late hour?"

"I'm just wondering. I'll go to bed later" she assured her.

"Alright" Kagura replied shortly and sip a drop of water. "I know we only met a few days ago and I don't know a lot about you. But, I am aware that you will do anything to your friends. I know that you are worried for the girls, we all do. Whatever you are thinking always remember that you are not alone in this battle Lucy."

Kagura smiled weakly at her and patted her shoulder before leaving her behind. The air once again brushes her skin and she hugged herself in comfort.

Hiding from a safe distance, Natsu wanted to go to her and wrapped his arms around her but he maintained to his place watching her quietly in peace.

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out