King's War

Lucy was awaken by the grumbling of her stomach for nth time she doesn't care anymore. She slowly opened her eyes and reality comes in as she was greeted by the same prison hell for days she could not decipher. As she gain consciousness, she did nothing to help her current situation. She did tried many times to free herself before. She used too much energy, shout way too many insults and gave so much resistance just not to have her captures the satisfaction they wanted. But, the result at the end of all her efforts are nothing. Only her body will suffer the consequences of her spirit. If this continues, she will not have enough energy left. She doesn't now how long she'll have to endure all of this and for the first time in her life, she's desperate for the help to come.

Lucy sat straight and wait for the food to arrive, hoping it will arrive. She doesn't know if it's mercy or whatnot but once a day she will be given food and water. It may not be a proper food but still it is edible and clean. After a moment, footsteps can be heard and someone entered the cell. Instead for the food and water she was hoping to come, an unwelcomed guest greeted her. If only glare could kill, the guest would have been dead already.

"What a glare to start the day" Zeref said.

"What are you doing in here?! You're not welcome here" Lucy replied with hate.

"As if I would like to be welcomed in this rotten cell. I came here because I have a very good news to you" 

"I don't wa—"

"Natsu has come to save you. Yey!" He said with fake enthusiast.

Lucy widen her eyes and instantly glare even harder.

"What the hell do you really want!"

"Hush now, will you? Even if I answer you now, you can't do anything about it. Just relax and stay just like that as my little Ace of this game" Zeref stated and signalled his two men to held Lucy out of this cell to proceed to their next dealing.

Too puzzled to even fight back, Lucy let them lead her to wherever. She was bombarded with much thoughts that she could not feel the hunger in her stomach and the tingling sensation coming out from her wounds. She already know that this day will bound to come. It is inevitable. As she was held prisoned with nothing to talk to but the dusty corners of the cell and the crickets at night. She already made a decision. A choice. This all happens because their worlds are different with their past being tangled. When she'll have the opportunity, she will do what it is to be done. Everything will soon be alright.

'Now, all I have to do is to make sure you are safe'  Lucy thought to herself as a sack covered her vision.

~|•|•|~

Everything happened in a blink of an eye.

A dagger slowly aiming towards Lucy's neck, Natsu struggling to free himself and a loud deafening sound that interrupted the whole scene. Within  a second, a fortuitous event that is bound to happen was abruptly stopped as a firecracker were being lit and the reason behind the interruption. Pieces of firecrackers suddenly popped out of nowhere and were thrown out towards them, specifically towards the enemy's direction. A tiny little explosives that can surely be handy in cases like these where you are against guns. Little by little, it did make an effect towards the enemy as they losses their focus from their current disposition.

Zancrow stopped mid-way as and Natsu use this time and opportunity to be his advantage to be fully get free from tackle. Then he punch and kicked his way of freedom. The others also did the same as they try to trick out and fight the nearest fow they can take down. Too preoccupied, Natsu didn't realizes other men aiming for him whilst one of them want him to shoot dead.

"Pinky! Duck!!" Someone shouted from afar and being familiar with the nickname, he obliged easily.

Then multiple shots came after with improvised explosives also being thrown to the enemy.

"Get off of your feet and fight!" Cana said as she handed Natsu pistol. Natsu with the others are dumbfounded as they found the girls which was lead by Cana came in to their rescue. But Cana together with Erza and Loke were the only ones who had guns on hand while the other girls has explosives on their hands.

Before Natsu could question how could this happen, Loke came into view with apologetic smile.

"Sorry, girls are scary and pretty convincing when they really into it."
He explained himself and fired a gun.

The other girls also helped and approached their men in captive.

"Are you alright, Jellal?" Erza interrogated. Jellal nodded his head and snatched away the gun on her hands.

"Let me be the one to protect you" he said as he beamed a reassuring smile.

"What the are you doing in here squid! And what the hell are you holding!?" Gajeel barked.

"I'm here to save your petty dumb ass jerk. Now get these and fight!" Levy motioned as another batch of enemy come into play.

"Brother your hurt!" Kinana said worriedly.

"It's not a big deal. We need to get Lucy!" Cobra boast.

"Lucy is with Zeref. They're getting in the car!" Laxus alarmed the gang.

Natsu heard him and was about to run to them but Zancrow stopped him by aiming a gun on his direction.

"And where do you think you're going?!"

Before Zancrow could pull the trigger, Cobra beat him and shot him in his left arm.

"You're mine!"

Zancrow hissed in pain as he retreated to a hiding place and shot in Cobra's direction which he dodge easily.

"Boys! The car is moving! You better get going if we need to save Lucy!" Cana announced.

"We got this Dragneel! I'll cover you. Go and bring back our Lucy!" Cobra said as he and Zamcrow give and take bullet shoots.

Natsu nod with certainty and as Cobra  give the signal, he ran towards the nearest car available.

Before he could open the driver's door, Gray comes in and take the wheel.

"I'll drive and you shoot"

"What the..."

"Don't argue with me. You need a hand."

Now is not the time to argue with principles and whatsoever business, Natsu get on the front seat. This is all for Lucy.

His Queen.

"Now drive."

END IS HERE!
ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE
MEET THE QUEEN!

~Sayōnara
Scardylol.out