Ugly Reality

"You are Natsu Deagneel huh?" Cobra hissed as they entered the living room and now currently sitting at the sofa in front of Natsu. The others also gathered at the area after they calmed down from the heated argument before. Kinana is sitting beside him.

"Yes, and you are?" Natsu questioned already sensing the distaste coming from the man in front of him.

"So it's true. You have really strange color of hair. You sure you are not into guys or something?!" Cobra mocked.

"Hey! Watch your tongue dumbaass!" Gajeel shouted from behind with Levy beside him who calmed him still. The others also give Cobra the look of distastefulness.

The feelings is mutual.

"Brother, we are not here to start a fight. We came here for Cy" Kinana reprimanded. Cobra eased a little.

"Is this Cy, your talking about is Lucy, right?" Gray bugged in.

Before Cobra could reply a mocking reply Kinana beat him for it.

"Yes, you are right. Erza-san texted me about the situation and we immediately come here to help. Cy is like a sister to us and we'll do everything we can do to help you find her as soon as possible"

Natsu clenched his hands to a fist.
'As soon as possible' — he's dying to do exactly like that be as of now he's still far away from that certain point.

"Do you have any lead?" Kinana asked.

They all feel down not wanting to answer that question.

"N-no, we don't have anything" Natsu found his tongue to answer.

Cobra snicker. "Useless trash"

"What is your problem asshole?! You really want a fight?!" Gajeel shouted in frustration.

Laxus were also alarmed and took a step forward with Loke beside him ready to start a fight.

Cobra raised a brow before standing up to meet their eyes in equal height.

Gray and Jellal stand in between them while the girls tries to calmed them down. Natsu on the other hand, are so careless and endulge with his own sickening thought to notice the rising tension.

"I dare you to say it again bastard" Laxus barked.

"Guys! Don't." Erza warned.

"I said useless trash" Cobra smugly replied.

"Brother! Stop it!"

"You son of a—"

Before another ramble escaped, a bootle of rum were loudly smashed; accidentally or not, to the floor that gained the attention of everyone. 

"Oopsie~"

"Cana-san!" Kinana shouted.

Cana smiled at them all innocently and drank all the remaining rum in the bottle she was holding on her other hand before smacking it also to the floor with the same intensity.

Everyone were startled by the woman's barbaric behavior and was out of their earlier conflict.

"This ain't the warm welcome I am expecting from rich people" she said.

"How did you get in?" Jellal intrigued.

"Oh, I sneaked in. You should fire all those guards sitting idly. They're wasting your money, really."

The gang looked at her in total astonishment while Cobra and Kinana feel so proud of her.

"Sneaking in is against the Law" Erza stated the obvious.