New girl

Gray was walking the school's parking lot when something drop off his back pocket.

"Mister!!"

Gray turn around hearing someone called him from behind.

"your wallet." A feminine voice said after he turned. Gray was stunned not that someone didn't know his name for the first time but because he was starstrucked.

"...A-ah thanks" Gray replied as he received the wallet the girl handed to him. "May I know the name of my angel??"

"If your trying to flirt with me, you're not so good of it" The girl said. Gray smiled at this reply.

"Well, it's worth the try." Gray simply said with a charming smile that every ordinary girl would fall for. Ordinary girl.

The girl crossed her arms and raised her brows in disagreement before she walked away leaving Gray behind.

"Wait! How can I repay you!?" Gray shouted from behind.

"Just pretend we didn't met and keep an eye on your things" the girl responded without looking back leaving a smiling looking Gray  thinking on what just happened.

XOXOX

Inside the classroom.

"Did you saw Angel and Loke yesterday night? It was a good show." Gajeel said remembering what happened yesterday at the party.

"I love how Angel was about to slap Loke when a cockroach shows and she was like a girly kid with braces in a high pitched tune of a choir member" Laxus added and high fived Gajeel.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up creeps" Loke said feeling annoyed. "Hey Natsu! I didn't saw you in the party last night"

"...I'm... doing some business"

"Like what? Like toying dumb bombshells?" Laxus said and all boys smirked except Natsu.

"Speaking of bombshells. I heard there's a new girl in town" Loke started that perks up Natsu's ears.

"Really. Is she hot?"

"Badass chick?"

"Actually she's a scholar" Loke replied after all the questions.

"Shit. A nerd"

"Oh, another toy to bully"

"I didn't know our school accepts scholars?" Natsu joined the conversation.

"Oh she's no ordinary scholar, she has some records issues" Loke stated.

"You mean criminal records?" Laxus asked.

"Who has criminal records?" A sudden voice butted in the conversation from behind.

"Gray" Gajeel said."Where we're you bro? You didn't sleep in the dorm "

"I came home after the party, father said it's an urgent. Family business" Gray explained.
All the boys even Natsu made a sour expression.

"We feel you bro" Gajeel expound.

"So, what were you talking about?" Gray asked but before anyone could reply, their teacher came in. Everybody settled down and fixed themselves.

"Brats, you have a new classmate. So be polite and formal as possible" Gildarts-sensei said as he hand gesture someone outside to come in. A girl walked inside and as she entered, murmurs and gawking collapsed inside the room. Even the Kings can't keep their eyes but to stare.