Bloody Moon

As darkness unwrapped so do the gang as they executed the plan. Loke, Jellal and Gajeel rescued the girls and immediately went for a safer distance while Gray and Laxus cautiously went to the left wing waiting for the time being and thinking what kind of distraction they'll gonna execute. It should be destructive with a blast.

While everyone is busy on their own task, Natsu went to the right wing in full alert. Skipping silently with a gun on hand, he heard noises from a passing guards. He stays hidden on a corner side of a wooden door until the guards passed him unknowingly. He continued on his track and turned right where a mysterious oak door alluring him to enter. The room is not what he expected for a kind of base they have. It has a bookshelf filled with assorted books and a flat screen TV on its center, a mini aquarium, antics, kinds of animal heads and a table on its center with organized things and a cabinet beside it in which he thinks important documents and files where hidden inside. However, what catches his attention the most is the large human size painting where a fierce looking man with a scar on his left eye looked satisfied sitting on a chair in between a happy looking blonde girl and an envy looking little boy at the back of the man. He walked straight towards the painting and realizes that the little girl is Lucy.

'...At first, it was perfect even though our deeds are not. We commit sins but with reason. It was happy. I was happy and loved...' These words echoed on his head and silently he promised to himself that he will do everything to make Lucy the way she was before. Happy and Loved.

He searched the files on the cabinet but nothing then after he accidentally dropped a folder as he searched on the table. Bending to collect it, he read the paper and the bold letters make him think.

Terminate N.D mission to L.H Transmiter: Unknown

Out of the blue, someone entered the room talking someone on the phone.

"Who am I talking to?" The other line said.

"I'm the new Alpha so whatever it is you need, talk it to me" the man confidently announced.

"I don't give a damn to whomever Alpha I am dealing with. All I want is good news"

"We'll deal with the mission more strictly now that I am the Alpha. We deliver results. Don't worry, you'll get your good news the soonest" the man said with conviction.

"Results is what I need! I'll give you another week to accomplish the mission or else forget we have a deal at the first place..."

After the line ended Natsu were lost from the conversation not until his body moved of his own as he recognized the man with the phone from the encounter on Lucy's apartment.

"I see. You're early than expected" Zancrow blurted putting aside his phone and turned back facing Natsu who pointed a gun on him.

"What do you want from Lucy"

Zancrow laughed at his statement as he walked towards the aquarium and feed the fishes before answering. "Just like these fishes, I learned to survive by competing. And my ultimate enemy is no other than that blonde bitch your talking!" he bursts before grabbing the gun at the back of the aquarium and shot Natsu who dodge in time. In return, Natsu shot back that made the aquarium break but not Zancrow who managed to dodge the shots breaking the antics as he passed by.

"You want to know what I want with that woman! I want her to live a miserable life and just wished to die!" Zancrow shouted and fired at Natsu whom duck at the table as his shield. Natsu look at the time and smirk.

"Bad for you, she's not the one going to die. It's you!"

Then a loud explosion occur.

Zancrow widen his eyes in shock and continued shooting Natsu while making his way out. Natsu followed Zancrow outside and were greeted by load reloading and shooting of guns. A sigh of relief he felt by the thought that the reinforcement has come right on time. He run towards where Zancrow flee and shot him while running down the main hall but failed to lay a bullet on his body. Zancrow turned to face him and shot him easily when he ran out of bullet. He laugh hysterically while Natsu directed his gun on him.

"Stop laughing!" Natsu shouted.

"Why? You'll shoot me? Go ahead. You can try" Zancrow challenged.

Natsu ferociously held the can but hesitant in pulling the trigger. He want information and this man is the key to find answers. Seeing the dubious action, Zancrow grab the chance to get his other gun tucked behind his back and instantly point it to Natsu overly honoured to end his life.

Bang!

Blood scattered on the floor as a bullet hit Zancrow's arm. He dropped the gun while aching in pain as Natsu were dumbstruck and turn around to where the shot came from.

"Luce" he whispered in astonish as Lucy stopped beside him still holding a gun towards Zancrow.

Zancrow tried to grab the gun but Lucy shot the ground as a warning. Afterwards, Gray and Laxus arrived shooting two guards who tried to sneak in from the back.

"Surrender now Zancrow" Lucy stated firmly. Zancrow catch a glimpse of something behind their backs before smirking proudly at them.

"I'd rather die than to surrender myself to you" 

"Why do you hate me that much?" Lucy said with a little distress. Even if they hated each other, she still treat him as her brother.

"You're asking me why I fucking hate you? Ever since you came I was being ignored and unwanted. You don't know that feeling because all attention is on you! Every shit happens to my life is because of your damn existence!" He shouted before a sound of a gun coming from the back echoed in the whole place. Everyone is shock and Zancrow took this opportunity to run away. Laxus turn around and shot the culprit right away.

"Is everyone alright?!" Natsu frantically questioned everyone before Lucy fell to the ground. She got hit from the back. Gray catch her right on time.

"Luce!" Natsu shouted and bend over to hold her hands tightly."You infuriating woman! I told you to stay but you didn't listen!"

"Natsu! Zancrow is escaping. We need to catch him!" Laxus announced. Natsu didn't flinch a bit because all he's thinking now is Lucy.

"--Tsu! Natsu!" Gray yelled enough to bring back Natsu into reality and fortunately, he gained Natsu's stoic reaction. "You need to catch him for Lucy! Don't worry I'll take care of her. Now go!"

Natsu blinked twice before squeezing Lucy's hand gently.

"Don't die" he said while kissing her hands before he and Laxus left to haunt Zancrow.

Lucy couldn't see the faces in front of her clearly and all she could hear are coated murmurs of agony. She felt a familiar touch on her hands, holding her with deep concern and pain before it left her wanting for more of the warm touch. The last thing she remembered is her eyes falling to slumber as darkness took her over.

Do you want to be spoiled for the next chapter? ;-)
Keep calm and VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE MTQ!

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out