Week 25

Week 25

(AN- While I am aware of what Bakugou's confirmed hero name is, I will still be going with Ground Zero for this fic simply because I wrote this originally when his hero name was unknown. So, consider this an alternate timeline, which makes sense since this is a domestic x-reader fic! XD And an early update for Christmas!! Happy Holidays everyone!)

"Come here, my sweet angel!" Mitsuki threw open her arms as Katsuko came running to her.

"Grandma!" Katsuko giggled, her face covered in kisses by Mitsuki. "I come to play!"

"We're happy to have you, Katsuko." Masaru smiled, petting Katsuko's head lovingly.

"I wanna learn to make clothes!" Katsuko cheered, opening her little bag and taking out some random fabrics she had acquired at the latest errands trip with her parents.

"Oh?" Masaru nodded. "Then we shall make some clothes for your Elly then?"

Katsuko's eyes widened and she nodded energetically. She pulled out her little stuffed elephant and showed it to her grandparents. Mitsuki and Masaru smiled and spoke highly of Elly, as they did everytime Katsuko showed her favorite stuffed animal off.

"Thank you again for watching her on such short notice." You remarked to Mitsuki as Masaru and Katsuko started to pick out the fabric to use to give Elly a dress.

"It's never a problem!" Mitsuki smiled widely. "We love having her over!"

You smiled for a moment before stiffening as Mitsuki gently touched your stomach. Your mother-in-law smiled as she felt your protruding stomach. You found yourself smiling again as Mitsuki gently took notice of your pregnancy.

"This one if going to be a strong one too." Mitsuki smiled. "How are you doing though? I remember how Katsuko's made you sick quite often."

You nodded slowly. "It's been quite different this time. Aside from my struggles to get comfortable sitting or laying down, as well as a general lack of sleep... this pregnancy has been quite comfortable."

"So it sounds like this baby is going to be more like you, huh?" Mitsuki chuckled. "I remember when I was pregnant with Katsuki... he was such an ass that it made me never want to be pregnant again."

You nodded slowly, not sure if the grandmother was being reminiscent or secretly dissing her son for all the trouble he gave her, even before he was born. In the end, you merely complimented Mitsuki on being able to be such a strong mother.

She seemed to take that well and was about to speak to you more when suddenly the sounds of a horn was blasting. You turned your head to see your husband pressing the horn on the personal car. The driver looked embarrassed as Katsuki leaned in from where he was standing outside the car waiting for you.

"Hurry it up! We got baby shit to pick up!!" He screamed at you.

"Shut it, you impatient brat! We're swapping pregnancy stories!" His mother hollered back.

"Honk the car again, daddy!" Katsuko jumped up and down, her little ash blonde pigtails bouncing as she did.

"Mitsuki... Katsuki." Masaru pinched his temple. "We're about to get another noise complaint, aren't we?"

You sighed and said your goodbye to Mitsuki. She waved goodbye to you before looking at her son and sending him a death glare. Bakugou took a finger and pretended to cut his throat as he looked towards his mother.

Luckily, you managed to get him into the chauffeured car before either he or Mitsuki could start anything more. You saw Katsuko waving excitedly from where she stood between her grandparents. You waved back, motioning for Katsuki to do the same.