Finale

Finale

(AN- This is the last chapter! Can't believe it. I hope everyone has enjoyed this sweet little series. I've loved people loving the cute baby OC's I made and all the love in the comments in general. Thank you everyone and enjoy the last chapter!)

"I'm leaving." Katsuro announced, slipping on his shoes and moving towards the door.

"Have a good first day." You called from the kitchen, wiping down the slight damp, but clean dishes.

Your son left with a quiet shut of the door and you hummed to yourself. Now if only your daughter was as punctual as Katsuro. As if on cue, the sounds of someone rummaging upstairs and then dashing down the stairs made you internally smirk.

"I'm gonna be so late!" Katsuko cried, entering the kitchen and stuffing down the toast and veggies you had made.

"You're a third year... I'm sure they are used to your late arrival by now." You teased her.

Katsuko glared at you, her long ash blonde hair tied into a long hanging ponytail. It was tied off with an orange ribbon that didn't match the UA uniform she wore. Her red eyes quickly moved from glaring at you to her buzzing phone. The panic in her eyes only grew as she read the message.

"Ah! Hiroki and Yuuto are already at the station! I have to go before they leave me behind!!" She cried and rushed out the door.

You counted to three and heard the door opened again. Katsuko walked back in and slipped off her slippers, putting on her running shoes and bid you an embarrassing goodbye. You wished her a good day and went back to cleaning up the kitchen.

The house you owned was quiet. The husband and kids were out already on their day and yours had not even started yet. You could only wonder what today would bring to your children, with one starting his first year at UA and the other starting her third year.

But you'd have to be patient and wait to hear all about it later. You had a job of your own to get to. Your days as a UA teacher had ended the year Katsuko got in, and now you were working as a hero for hire in areas where crime was spiking. It wasn't the most glamourous work, but after so many years with kids... you wanted to get your old bones back into the field.

Katsuki was still in charge of his agency and was doing a fine job. He had reached the top three. Currently at number one, but every year that changed between him, Midoriya, and Todoroki. It was always interesting to see who pulled off a better year between the three of them.

It was also nice to see that the three of them still motivated each other into their late forties and would no doubt continue for as long as all three continued to work as heroes.

You slipped on your costume and headed out for the day, ready to see what would come of today's events. Nothing but good you hoped. For you... and for your family.

~~~~~

"If you're going to be late, set your alarm for earlier in the day..." Yuuto scolded Katsuko as the trio of three entered the school grounds.

"I can't help it... sleep is so nice." Katsuko muttered.

"I'm just envious you can sleep for so long! I'm usually up too late." Hiroki chuckled.

Katsuko puffed out her chest. "You both should be jealous of my wonderful sleeping habits!"

"I'll be when you don't make us nearly miss our train." Yuuto sighed and then paused. "Masami. Good luck today."

His younger sister paused from where she was walking with a few girls from her class. She nodded politely to him and smiled at her older brother.

"Same to you, big brother." Masami spoke and then carried on with her friends.