Bonus #5

Bonus Five - Anniversary

(AN- A bit of a different bonus... but I thought you'd all appreciate some soft and love-struck Bakugou. So enjoy~)

"Ideas for an anniversary gift?"

"Yeah."

Kirishima and Kaminari pondered for a moment. It had been nearly a year since they graduated from UA. Despite this, Bakugou had never once reached out to them himself and asked them both to meet him somewhere. They had hung out quite often, but it was always either Kirishima or Kaminari who got the ball rolling.

But seeing what the topic Bakugou wasted no time bringing up... it suddenly made sense why he asked the pair of boys for their help. Kirishima and you had always been close when you were at UA, and as much as he hated to admit it, Bakugou was too wrapped up in his ego to realize until after he started dating you that the reason he hated Kirishima always being with you or around you during your high school years... was because Bakugou was jealous but blissfully unaware of his growing crush on you.

So, Kirishima would most definitely know some ideas of what you might like or want to do. As for Kaminari? Well... he'd always been the flirty type, so Bakugou was really hoping Kaminari would for once give him good advice on how to be romantic and not make the ash-blonde want to strangle him to death.

"Hm." Kirishima shook his head. "One year is an important milestone for a relationship! You'll need to do something big!"

"Especially since Ashido and I were certain you'd only last a week with (Name)... yet here you are a year later Blasty." Kaminari chuckled and gave Bakugou a thumbs up. "Who knew you could woo a woman enough for her to stick with you for nearly a year!!"

"I'm one more dumb fucking comment away from reaching across the fucking table and throwing you out of the window." Bakugou warned.

"Please don't." Kirishima begged. "This is my favorite ramen shop... I'd like to be able to come back."

The pair of blondes next to Kirishima each behaved themselves once more. Silence came across the table again, the only sound being Kaminari slurping up his own ramen meal. It was short-lived though, as Kaminari suddenly slammed his hand onto the table.

"I've got it!" The electric hero declared.

"Alright. Out with it." Bakugou told him and Kaminari smiled proudly.

"It's been a year! Invite her to move in with you, dude!"

Kaminari was expecting to be raged at for the idea. He knew the idea was a good one... but he also knew how Bakugou could be. So, Kaminari and Kirishima both widened their eyes when Bakugou's face turned bright pink and he shook his head back and forth.

"T-too early for that shit, Dunce Face." Bakugou coughed out before stuffing his own face with his usual spicy ramen.

"Oh! But you do want (Name) to move in with you eventually?!" Kirishima was beaming.

"I don't fucking know?! It hasn't even been a year!" Bakugou huffed. "We haven't even exchanged those three dumb fucking words either."

Kaminari and Kirishima blinked. There were two options here for what those three words could be: 'I hate you' or...

"Dude. Are you saying you love (Name)?" Kirishima asked Bakugou.

To shock Kirishima and Kaminari further- Bakugou's face was now as red as his eyes. He glanced off to the side and both of his noisy friends let out cries of joy and praise. Bakugou wanted to keel over... this was so fucking embarrassing to talk about.