Week 33

Week 33

"Thank you," Kirishima muttered sleepily, rubbing at his eyes.

"Yeah... thanks." Mina yawned beside him.

You waved them off, watching as your husband took the double baby carrier inside your home. Katsuko at his side excitedly asking to see the pair of babies that were happily sleeping. You smiled at that before turning back to your friends.

The pair were officially parents now and were very sleep deprived thanks to the newborn twins. It had been a few weeks since and you had heard from Katsuki had tired and out of it, Kirishima was. Mina was no doubt the same in your mind, and so, you reached out and asked if you and Katsuki could watch their cute little twins for the afternoon.

It took a few times for them to say yes, with both saying they were fine and didn't feel tired, but you knew the truth. They were exhausted and needed this little break. So, Akane and Aiko were here and you were now sending the pair back home so they could sleep themselves.

"I wrote down anything you might need to know." Mina spoke, holding out a little note to you. "But... seeing as your already a mom and expecting... I doubt it's anything you've never heard before."

"You never know." You spoke, glancing over the notes. "And besides... if Aiko and Akane are your babies... they will be a delight."

Kirishima and Mina exchanged glances and laughed twice each. They seemed to be having a silent conversation, and you hoped it was a good one. But after a little more conversation and a few kisses from a very attached Mina to her babies, Kirishima and she were off.

You shut the door and inhaled. Good. They were going home to rest and hopefully spend some time together without worrying about their babies. Speaking of the babies...

You couldn't lie when you thought that Aiko and Akane were adorable. They seemed to gain both of the most delightful features of both of their parents. The pair of twins were nearly identical, aside from their gender. Aiko, the boy, was the older twin by three minutes. His little sister was Akane.

Their names fit them both perfectly: Aiko took the kanji for bright and manly while Akane was the name of a deep red flower. Like their father, both babies had cherry-red eyes. Like their mother, both appeared as of right now to have a light cotton candy pink hair color. But that could change in due time, whether by genes... or by dyeing their locks like their father had done for so many years now.

But the thing that made these two cute babies the most like their parents: was their happy-go-lucky attitudes. It wasn't crying that had been keeping Kirishima and Mina up, but rather how active their kids were. Plus... it seemed that when one twin was resting, the other hardly ever was as well.

Katsuko watched as her father put the baby carrier up on the kitchen table. She pulled out a chair and climbed on top of it. She looked excitedly at the pair of babies. Her carmine red eyes going between Aiko and Akane. She let out an excited hum and looked towards her father.

"I play with babies?!" Her voice was filled with hopeful excitement.

"'fraid not." Bakugou shook his head. "These two are too little. They don't even know their damn names yet."

Katsuko blinked and then puffed out her cheeks. "For real?"

Bakugou nodded. "Don't believe me... then try calling one of them."

"Fine!" Katsuko nodded.

She turned to the pair of babies and looked between them. You had come over by now, curious as well as to what would happen, and to make sure nothing chaotic happened. Katsuko nodded to herself and then looked towards Akane.