Bonus #3

Bonus #3 - Pool Day

In typical Momo fashion, she and Todoroki lived in a rather lavish home. One that came with a pool outside and since it was such a blazing day today, the elegant raven-haired woman had invited the usual group to come over and enjoy the pool instead of possibly dying from the heat at home.

"Bakugou!" Kaminari yelled. "Come join us in a game of aquatic volleyball!"

Bakugou rose a head towards Kaminari, a sneer on his features. In the water with Kaminari were Kirishima and Midoriya. It seemed that none of them had chosen teams, trying to appeal to Bakugou with the choice to get him in the water.

"Why the hell would I get into the damn pool?" Bakugou barked, standing dry and warm on the concrete.

"'Come on, Blasty!" Kirishima waved to him. "Where's that competitive spirit of yours?!"

"Not in the damn pool, that's for sure..." Bakugou clicked his tongue and wandered away from the group of three.

As Kaminari was now trying to convince Todoroki who had been standing and watching over the pool like a lifeguard, Bakugou wandered back to where you and Katsuro were sitting. He sat down on one of the plush seats after scooting it out into the sun. You snickered at him, seeing as he loved the sunlight, even on days like today.

Meanwhile you were under one of the various umbrellas, smothering your tiny son in sunscreen. Unlike Katsuko, Katsuro didn't try to squirm out of your grasp, making it much easier to apply it all on him. When you were done, Katsuro looked like a melted marshmallow from the shiny sunscreen.

"Gooey." Katsuro said, rubbing some of the sunscreen himself, like you had just been doing.

You laughed softly and then pointed towards the pool. "Want to go in the pool?"

Katsuro looked at you and then the pool. His big hues of (eye color) went wide and then the little boy grasped your hand tightly. Katsuro looked out to the splashing waters and other splashing kids. You looked two at your two-year-old, seeing as he both looked terrified and intrigued by the huge pool before him.

"You don't have to." You told him. "You can stay with dad if you want to."

Katsuro looked back at his father and looked back down at his feet. He let go of your hand and then approached his dad. He attempted to climb onto the seat next to Bakugou, but struggled. Bakugou sighed, but a small smile tugged at his lips. He helped Katsuro get up onto the chair and watched as his son relaxed out.

"Well, Katsuki." You spoke, a teasing smirk on your face. "Looks like you and Katsuro do have something in common."

"And what the hell would that be?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow at you, feeling like something stupid was about to come out of your lips.

You leaned in close to your husband, making sure that Katsuro wouldn't be able to hear you.

"That you both fear the pool." You giggled and then turned around and dashed off before he could playfully bat at you.

Bakugou looked irked and you merely stuck your tongue out at him. You then jumped into the water, splashing some towards him and Katsuro in the process. Father and son both leaning back to avoid the water.

But you were far from the truth. He didn't fear the pool. He just hated getting soaked. It didn't matter if it was the rain or a stupid pool. He hated getting wet. That was all.

"Daddy." Katsuro spoke, one of his hands reaching out to Bakugou.

Bakugou turned to look at his boy, and saw he was pointing to the pair of sunglasses that was resting in his hair. Bakugou sighed, and then grabbed the sunglasses. He held it out to Katsuro and the little boy happily grabbed it.