Week 21

Week 21

"I'm so sorry." To-Momo bowed politely. "I'll be speaking to Yuuto shortly on his feelings about Masami and making sure he feels better about the new family dynamic."

You nodded, feeling bad for your friend. She looked tired. For once Momo looked to be lacking in the aspect of elegance. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, rather than the usual neat and organized high tail. She had been busy with her newborn daughter, Yuuto, a class, and trying to help Shouto when he came home from hard battles.

Poor girl looked to be on her wit's end.

But hopefully today would be a much needed day of relaxation and recuperation for her and her family. The Midoriya's had invited the Bakugou's and Todoroki's to a local restaurant in order to celebrate Hiroki's achievement this week.

The pre-school teacher had named Hiroki 'hero of the week' for his actions. The teacher had ended up spilling a few supplies of art and Hiroki had stayed inside during his recess to help her pick them up.

So, to celebrate and promote more good actions like these, Midoriya and Uraraka were throwing a huge celebration. Bakugou had remarked that they were spoiling the kid, while you said Hiroki had the pleasure of being an only child, thus would definitely be spoiled a little by his parents who... also were only children. They didn't know any better, and saw Hiroki as the apple of their eyes. Thus, this kid would no doubt feel very loved growing up.

The restaurant was laid out for the parties. You and Bakugou sat besides Momo. Shouto was across from Momo and next to him were Midoriya and Uraraka. A small table was besides the adults, and the three kids were all coloring happily on their child menus.

Only little Masami got to sit at the adult table. She rested in a carrier, between her mother and father and near a wall to make sure no one bumped into her. Masami was quietly sleeping, but when she was awake, she was very much like her mother. You had held the small girl before and she was just about the most behaved baby you had ever seen. Momo was lucky to always have such calm kids.

Speaking of calm kids, Hiroki and Yuuto were barely heard above your daughter who was eagerly explaining why she was coloring a flower red instead of blue or pink like her friends. Well, Katsuko was indeed a mini-version of her father. But at least... she too was well behaved in a setting like this.

"How are you doing, (Name)?" Uraraka asked you, smiling brightly.

"Oh!" You smiled, remembering that you had announced your second pregnancy this last week. "Wonderful actually! I think Baby Two is a lot calmer than Katsuko was."

"Baby Two?" Shouto rose a brow.

"That's not their name." You chuckled. "We have started talking about names, but... until we know their gender at birth, we are just calling them Baby Two."

"It's really cute!" Uraraka chirped.

"So you think the baby is going to be more like you than?" Momo asked.

"Who knows." You laughed, looking towards your husband. "Mostly because Katsuki can have his calm and collected moments at times..."

He turned a red-eyed glare at you, and then rolled his eyes. You smirked, seeing as you had trapped him into a lose-lose situation. If he opened his mouth to fight you, he would prove you were right. But if he kept his mouth closed, he couldn't say that he was always calm and collected.

You hummed, smile on your features as your husband reached to take a long sip of his beer. Seems he had chosen silence, but was making it seem like he was only half paying attention. Still a sore loser it appeared, but then again, you loved to mess with him because of this.