Bonus #1

Bonus One - The Unconventional First Meeting

(AN- Me: This book is done, you've done every cute thing you could think of. Also Me: Okay but, what about this? I might update this book from time to time with little side stories, cause I love Bakudad and Ko and Tsuro too much. Hope none of you mind that ;) )

Something was clearly on the ten-year-old's mind. Ever since coming back from school that day, Katsuko had been eyeing you and Bakugou up. Katsuro seemed unaffected, so it was clear that your daughter was targeting her parents.

It didn't take long for her to say what was on her mind, as she was her father's daughter after all. So, as you all had sat down for dinner, Katsuko slammed her hands down onto the table.

"Did mom save you too?!" Katsuko demanded towards her father.

"Huh?" Bakugou rose a brow. "Where the hell did this come from?"

"Answer her, Katsuki~" You hummed, wanting to be praised a bit.

Bakugou huffed and nodded his head. "Yeah. She's saved my ass a few times. But I've also saved hers!!"

Katsuko shook her head. "No no! Hiroki said his mom and dad first met when his mom saved his dad! Is that how you and mom met, daddy?"

Bakugou choked on the food that was supposed to go down his throat. You covered your mouth, trying to not snort with laughter. Your two kids looked at both of you, curious as to what these reactions meant.

"You asked a bad question, Koko." Katsuro muttered, moving around the food on his plate with a sigh.

"What! No I didn't!" Katsuko turned to her little brother. "And you wanted to know too, Roro!"

Katsuro's face lit up and he shook his head back and forth. "N-no! Stop lying!"

"I'm not! You are!" Katsuko shouted back.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are- ow!!"

Both of your kids rubbed the top of their heads and glared at their father. Bakugou merely rolled his eyes, seeming to have moved past his initial shock from the question. You smirked across the table from him.

"Well... are you telling them or am I, Katsuki?" You spoke, voice full of delight.

Bakugou cleared his throat and then looked off to the side for a moment. God... was it really time to relive this memory? Yup... cause once again Deku's stupid kid had to say something that got Katsuko thinking.

~~~~~

Some Years Ago

Today wasn't the start to his UA years that he expected. Between the squares that would be in his class and that Deku somehow suddenly had a quirk, his start to greatness wasn't going as he thought it would.

Bakugou paced down the hallway, having decided that he would skip the rest of the day. His mood had been fouled thanks to him somehow losing to Deku during a training match as well, so he decided it was time to get out of here before anything else could go wrong.

He paced towards the stairs, turning the corner with a sharp and quick turn. He immediately collided with someone and heard a small cry of surprise. His eyes widened as he watched a girl flailing backward and then tumble down the flight before him.

She landed on her rear at the bottom step and groaned. She was covered in bruises, but some looked fresh, others looked old. Her (hair color) hair was tossed around, along with her UA uniform. She bounced back quickly though, turning an irritated (eye color) stare up at the boy who had crashed into her.