Month 9

Month 9

You removed your hands from your eyes quickly, smiling brightly. Katsuro gave you a surprised look. His big (eye color) eyes wide and his mouth open.

"Peek-a-boo!" You smiled, and saw him smile back.

He erupted into giggles, reaching for your hands and grabbing them with his own chubby tiny ones. You stifled a laugh of your own, imagining your son was trying to tell you to not 'disappear' on him any longer. So you sat on the floor with him a bit more. His left hand wrapped around the tiger plush and his right thumb in his mouth.

"You sure are a cutie, Tsuro." You sighed happily. "Even if you do look too much like your daddy when he was your age."

Katsuro removed his thumb from his mouth and handed his toy towards you. "Mamamamama."

"Why thank you." You eagerly took his toy.

You pretended to play with it for a moment, noticing your son starting to get impatient. He watched his toy with a frown and then started to point towards it, babbling on a word that nearly sounded like 'mama'.

"Here you go." You gave him his toy back. "Thank you for sharing."

Katsuro merely hugged his toy close, putting a thumb back into his mouth. He watched you, still wanting to play. You were about to start another exciting round of peek-a-boo when the sounds of your ringtone made you pause.

"Hold on, baby boy." You told him and got up to grab your phone.

Katsuro watched you go, seeming to quickly get over the fact that his game with you ended as he started to play with his tiger once more. You were glad he wasn't as needy in the attention department as his sister had been. Thus, you felt comfortable leaving him for a few minutes while you spoke to whoever was calling you. Juba's contact information showed and you picked it up.

You spoke to your teaching assistant for no more than fifteen minutes. She was reporting how the students were doing, hos Midoriya was doing as your substitute, as well as how you and Katsuro were. It was a quick conversation, but by the time you had hung up and made your way back to where you were playing with Katsuro in front of the couch... the baby was gone.

You hummed, seeing as the new mobile Katsuro had a great disappearing act. So with the baby missing from the baby blanket and his tiger left behind, you started your search to find wherever he could have crawled towards.

But... you needed the expert to help you.

You knocked gently on Katsuko's door, despite how it was open. She was happily coloring in a book, and stopped immediately when she heard you knocking. She tilted her head to the side, wondering what you were doing here.

"Tsuro has gone missing again. Want to help me find him?" You spoke.

Katsuko's eyes widened and she nodded eagerly. She jumped up and immediately started searching for her brother. You followed her, and smiled at how much Katsuko enjoyed this 'not really a game' game.

"Last time he was hiding under daddy's desk!" Katsuko told you as she dove into Bakugou's office.

She checked under his desk, and then behind the couch. You looked in all the other tiny little cracks the boy could have gotten himself into. But no signs of Katsuro in this room. So the pair of you moved on.

"Let's look in his room." You told Katsuko.

She ran to the room across the hallway. She crawled under his crib, and looked in the closet. You looked once again anywhere he could have crawled and gotten stuck. But still no baby.