Month 3

Month 3

It was a warm and sunny day. The nice weather had resulted in all you moms deciding to meet at a local park and catch up while the kids either slept or played. You walked with Katsuko, Katsuro happily sleeping on your back.

"I'm gonna play on the slide with Hiroki! And then the swings with Yuuto! Maybe we'll play tag! O-oh! Or we'll play hide and seek!" Katsuko chatted your ear off.

She was thrilled to not only see her friends but also play at the park with them. And once you three got to the park, she let go of your hand and quickly made her way to Yuuto and Hiroki who had already arrived.

"I'm the last to arrive today, huh?" You waved to your four friends.

"Seems like it." Momo smiled, letting little Masami crawl around the blanket.

"Mina... let me hold one of your babies!" Uraraka begged, missing holding an infant Hiroki.

Mina giggled and passed off Akane. "She's the calmer one. Unlike you, baby boy!"

Aiko laughed, reaching for his mother's horns. Mina laughed as well. Besides her, Jirou hummed, rocking her daughter back and forth. Setsuko babbled on, chewing on a teething ring. The little girl had blonde hair like her father, but with a purple streak that looked like a volume spike in her hair. Her eyes were purple and she was very friendly.

"It's been so long since we've all been together." You smiled, taking the baby backpack off and moving to hold Katsuro. "How has everyone been! I want to hear everything!!"

"Oh, you won't believe the crazy things Denki has done this week." Jirou laughed. "I think he's almost ready to be a dad."

"Almost?" Uraraka snickered.

"By the time Setsuko's three, he'll be ready for a baby!" Mina joined in on the teasing.

"He'll definitely be the fun dad, won't he?" Momo mused.

As the mother's continued to talk and gush about the group of babies with them, the older babies were enjoying their time on the various objects of play at the park. Hiroki happily kicked his legs back and forth on the swing, watching as Yuuto and Katsuko took turns going up and down on the see-saw. The group of three were enjoying themselves, seeing as they had the entire playground to themselves practically.

Soon enough, however, a group of kids made their way to the playground. They seemed to be older kids, more than likely already in elementary school. There were five of them in total: three boys and a pair of girls. The group paused as they saw the trio of younger kids playing happily.

The pair of girls seemed to care less, and made their way to the sandbox, ready to build a castle or two. The boys however were not as pleased, seeing as they had come to the park to once again see how far they could launch one of their pals off the seesaw. And currently... a group of babies had taken the seesaw from them.

The boy in the middle seemed to be the self-declared leader of the group, and with a puff of his cheeks, he marched over to Yuuto and Katsuko. The other two followed him without a second thought. Even the pair of girls in the sandbox stopped filling up a bucket to observe what was happening.

Katsuko was up high and Yuuto was down low when the older boy with jet black hair approached them. With a stomp, the ground shook slightly, making Yuuto struggle to stay on the seesaw. Yuuto's black eyes looking up to Katsuko, seeming to be worried about her getting hurt if he fell off the seesaw.

"Babies are not supposed to play here." The boy spoke, crossing his arms. "So get off the seesaw and go play in the mud!"

The two boys behind him spoke in agreement, snickering afterward. The girls from the sandbox laughed as well, finding humor in the older boy's words. The only ones who seemed to not find them funny were Katsuko, Yuuto, and Hiroki.