Week 31

Ch.13 - Week 31

If there was anything Bakugou Katsuki had underestimated about this plan, it was the fact that he had miscalculated the level of care the people he recruited to help him move would treat his stuff with.

Some were lifting and carrying in boxes with too much care, while others were not doing so with any reasonable care. And the ash-blonde was about ready to hold the promise of pizza, snacks, dessert, and beer hostage if anything was broken.

"Here's another one, boss man!" Kaminari called, slamming a box labeled as 'fragile' onto the new counter space. "Off to grab another one!"

"Be fucking careful with my shit!" Bakugou hollered after the other blonde, throwing a pen at his back.

"Where should I put this?" Tsuyu asked, holding out a smaller box, but one full with precious keepsakes.

"Bedroom." Bakugou pointed to his and your new bedroom, the frog girl walking off to do so.

As Bakugou was about to head back out and help Kirishima carry in the couch, he was met by another headache. This time in the image of Uraraka walking in while holding lots of strings. Attached to them were various boxes she had made float, as if they were balloons.

"Are you serious?!" Bakugou roared, trying to snatch the boxes out of mid-air but only grabbing a couple. "Don't use your quirk when your pregnant!"

Uraraka shrugged, starting to slowly descend the boxes down, her learned skill of adding or decreasing her zero gravity making it much easier to control the objects she touched. And soon, all the floating objects were on the floor.

"You know there's nothing wrong with using quirks when pregnant right, Bakugou-kun?" Uraraka tapped her foot. "In fact, most medical professionals say there is no correlation or causation of birth issues if the mother uses her quirk during pregnancy. So stop believing that old wives' tale!"

She turned around and headed out before Bakugou had a chance to snark back. As Uraraka shuffled out, you made it inside. You rose a brow, looking towards your husband who looked to be trying to figure out how and why Round Face of all people spoke to him with slight malice.

"Be nice to Uraraka today... Midoriya said her symptoms have been really severe at night and in the early morning..." You told him, knowing how difficult the second trimester could be for some women and poor Uraraka seemed to be one of them.

Bakugou clicked his tongue. Going back out to unload what was left of his belongings from the truck. Only to be nearly run into when Kirishima backed into him as the redhead tried to enter the new spacious apartment.

"Sorry dude." Kirishima motioned for Bakugou to move. "Midoriya and I thought we'd get the couch in, so if you could move for us... that'd be great."

Bakugou blinked as the pair of males carried the couch in, followed by Todoroki carrying in another large piece of furniture and then Kaminari holding a lamp. The plug pinched between two of his fingers and making the object light up. Jirou next to him trying not to laugh her head off as Kaminari was attempting to use 'Morse Code' in his own words, but not even being close to doing so.

"Bakugou-kun!" Someone came speed walking up to him. "The truck is nearly unloaded now! Myself, Uraraka-kun, Asui-kun, and Ashido-kun are bringing up the last objects now. Please alert the others to start unpacking!"

Iida zoomed away, leaving Bakugou to wander back inside. He spotted you instructing Kirishima and Midoriya on where to put the couch, as well as telling Kaminari if he broke your grandmother's antique lamp... he was buying for a new one worth the value of the old one.