A Warning Before Reading This Book

04/2021 - Now posting as a warning for oncoming readers. Hiatus is no longer in place, but the issues mentioned below are still NOT acceptable. Please be kind to all. This behavior makes me, and many other authors not want to write because of this petty drama. Apologies and hope you will enjoy the book. Thanks.

-Daze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I actually have to write this. I had assumed people could be mature, but I was wrong.

Let me be clear: the hate for certain characters in this book has gotten out of control.

I am disappointed. I wrote this book to be fun. I wrote some of the other BNHA girls getting to have babies to add more cute kid moments.

But apparently the hatred for a literal fictional character is too much for some of you. I understand you might not like Uraraka or Yaoyorozu. But for fuck's sake saying things like you hope they have a miscarriage or die in childbirth is gruesome.

Some of you have some unresolved anger and hate issues in your lives that I hope you'll be able to work out.

Until I see a decrease in this behavior. The book is on hold.

I write this for entertainment. I spend my own free time doing this so you can enjoy something. But as I see it right now... I don't feel like using my time so others can say such terrible things and then go "my opinion. No hate."

That's not how the world works. Saying it's your opinion is not an excuse.

And most importantly: think before you comment because it's thing like this that make author stop writing and for right now that's exactly what I am going to do.

To those who have been courteous- thank you and I'm sorry you have had to suffer because of these others. I assure you the book will be back, but for now... I just need a break from all the constant hate and abuse.

-Daze