Month 1

Month 1

"Let's go play, Tsuro!" Katsuko called out happily, trying to undo the straps that held her little brother in the baby seat.

Katsuro muttered a few incoherent words, looking to not know what was happening. He watched his big sister and yawned as she struggled to set him free. From the couch, you got up and came towards your daughter.

"Ko." You knelt down. "Katsuro is still too little to play with you right now."

She looked at you with a pout and crossed her arms. Her impatience to start to play with her brother had grown over the last few weeks. So much so that you felt as if you were watching Katsuko more than your newborn.

"But he talks now!" Katsuko told you.

"He's just making baby sounds." You told her. "He doesn't know how to talk, or understands us."

"Is he dumb?" Katsuko asked.

You inhaled softly, trying to not chuckle at her... interesting thought process. You reached out and gently rubbed her messy ash-blonde locks. Katsuko giggled and pulled your hand away.

"He's not dumb, he's just a baby. Babies have to watch and learn before they can do anything." You told her.

Katsuko's eyes lit up. "So if he watched me... he might be like me!?"

"You watched your father a lot as a baby... and you're just like him." You smirked. "So what do you think?"

You couldn't contain your giggles at Katsuko's reaction. You saw your daughter's eyes light up. Her little body going towards her brother and sitting down in front of him. Katsuro looked at his sister, sputtering more babbles.

"You're going to be my clone! So pay attention!" She declared and started explaining whatever came to her mind.

You went back to the couch and watched your two little babies talk, or attempt to. Katsuko looked to be getting frustrated that her brother could not give her a high five, and thus was trying to teach him.

She certainly had taken up the role of big sister over the past month. Katsuko seemed unable to do anything without wanting Katsuro to tag along: from eating food, to playing, to even bedtime. She wanted her brother with her.

Her attachment, while cute, made you worried that she was getting a little too involved with Katsuro's development and upbringing. As if on cue, Katsuko came dashing towards you and jumped up on the couch beside you.

"Tsuro is hungry!" Katsuko declared and reached for your blouse.

Her little hands chopped open the buttons and let her see the bra you were wearing. She attempted to reach for the undergarment, but you stopped her this time. Your hands grabbing hers and making her give you space.

"Bakugou Katsuko!" You raised your voice. "We do not touch others without their permission!"

Katsuko pouted again and crossed her arms. "My brother is hungry! And you are his food!"

You inhaled slowly. "Katsuko... if he's hungry he'll let me know. Babies can't eat whenever they want."

Katsuko looked at you with an all too familiar glare and then she hopped down from the couch. You redid your buttons and then looked to where she had gone. You found your answer when the fridge opened.

Getting up quickly, you saw your daughter by the fridge, trying to get the milk on the top shelf. Her plan was to use the other racks as a step and crawl up to the top. You were about to scold her again when one of the racks snapped in half.