Bonus #9

Bonus Nine - Yuuei Academy

She inhaled and looked out at the giant campus around her. Today was the day! The day she would start on her journey to becoming a hero! Her mother had done it. Her father had done it. And now... it was her turn to make memories at UA that she would forever remember and one day tell any kids of her own until they too knew all her high school tales by heart.

So with an excited smirk, Bakugou Katsuko took her steps towards the school. She looked around, trying to see if anyone looked familiar. Truthfully, she was only looking for two people. She did not know if they all would be in the same class. Katsuko hoped they would be, though. They had been together in preschool and elementary school, but their middle schools had all been different! So Katsuko would not accept it if she and her two boys were not together for high school!

She wandered into the main building and stood before her locker. This was it. When she opened this locker... she'd know which of the three first-year hero course classes she'd be in. Apparently, back in her parent's days, there were only two hero classes! How crazy! Now the hero course had a third, but for students whose quirks may not have been effective in combat. That was class 1-C. 1-A and 1-B were still for students whose quirks were more combated effective. Like her quirk.

Katsuko unlocked her locker with the key that came along with her acceptance announcement, letter, and uniform and peered inside. She saw a few sheets of paper welcoming her and then what she was looking for. Katsuko's eyes widened, and she smiled widely: 1-A.

Just like her old man and mom. Class 1-A! Looks like she was continuing the legend of being a near-exact copy of her father. Not that she minded... her dad was the fucking best!

Katsuko grabbed the sheet with her classroom assignment and started up the stairs to where the map that came with the paper said she'd need to go. She looked around and saw lots of upperclassmen hanging around as well as other first-years in Support, Business, or General Studies. Everyone looked to be a good mix of excited and nervous, like her. So, at least the first-year, first-day jitters were common.

Katsuko arrived at her classroom door and smiled softly. Her classroom at her hero academia. She wondered what other nineteen people were inside. She'd be spending the next three years with them after all, and she wanted to make lots of friends and push herself with worthy rivals.

Katsuko slid the door open, looking inside. The classroom looked to be about half full right now. She glanced around the room, trying to gather first impressions: a pair of twin boys, a girl with silver-gray hair and turquoise eyes talking to three other girls and laughing with one another. A boy in the seat by the window in the last row looking bored. A girl with glasses was cleaning the whiteboard, even though it looked spotless to Katsuko. With her, that made half their class. As for who the last person sitting in the room was, Katsuko knew right away.

He sat with a book in his hands, sitting at the desk he claimed for himself. His white locks were neat, and he looked absorbed into whatever new story he had picked up. Katsuko smiled widely when she saw him. She and Yuuto were in class together! She would be with Yuuto for three years! Her heart squeezed, and she quickly shook her head. Not the time to deal with those... no! She needed to let Yuuto know she was in class with him-

"KOCCHAN!!"

Katsuko let out a surprised gasp as someone tackled her from behind and sent them both falling onto the polished tile in their classroom. She groaned, feeling a bit of anger rise inside of her. There was only one person who would give her a tackle in the form of a hug.

"Are you in Class 1-A too?!" Hiroki beamed brightly. "We're just like our parents were! I wonder where they sat! Oh! Yucchan is here too! Yucchan! Look! Katsuko and I are in class with you!!"