Twenty-Four Months (Part 1 Finale)

Ch.25 - Twenty-Four Months (Finale)

(AN- Katsuko fanart by @_pro_0va )

"Happy birthday, Katsuko!" Everyone called happily as the cake was brought out.

You put down the cake in front of her, your husband instructing her to blow out the candle. It took her, Yuuto, and Hiroki all blowing at full strength together to get the two candles out... but it was done and now it was time for cake.

"Cake!" Katsuko shouted happily.

"Cake...!" Hiroki repeated a little more unsure if he should be shouting.

"Cake." Yuuto mumbled, looking as Bakugou started to cut the slices.

Chatter filled the room once more as everyone was enjoying the sweet pastry. The kids, of course, getting more on their faces than in their mouths, but it was all in good fun for the party.

Everyone had seemed to show up who you invited: Your mother and father, Bakugou's mother and father, Momo, Todoroki and Yuuto, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Hiroki, Kirishima and Mina, Kaminari and Jirou, Aizawa, Best Jeanist, Tsuyu, Iida, and even All Might had made a small appearance for an hour.

"Look at this one, darling!" Your mother giddily showed off a set of photos she had taken on her camera as Katsuko and her two friends blew out the candle.

"It's so cute... make sure to send these all to me tomorrow!" You told her, your mother nodding in agreement.

"Two years old huh?" Kirishima sighed contently. "Time sure goes by fast... still, feel like just yesterday we were all at UA."

"Glad we're not though..." Kaminari shook his head. "I don't have to write papers anymore..."

Jirou pinched his cheek harshly. "Be aware of your surroundings, idiot! Aizawa-sensei is right there!"

Their former headteacher looked towards his students and shook his head. "No offense taken... I don't have to read his papers anymore after all."

Jirou and Kirishima couldn't help but chuckle at that remark, despite Kaminari looked rather deflated.

"So good..." Uraraka mused happily, Hiroki next to her copying his mother's expression as he ate his own cake.

"Good, good." He mimicked, no doubt having gotten his mother's love of expensive and well-made foods.

"I'm glad you both like it." Momo smiled, trying to wipe Yuuto's face, but alas the messy eighteen-month-old was being stubborn. "Yuuto and I love this bakery."

"Well, it looks like Katsuko does as well." You giggled, seeing her demanding a second piece after inhaling her first.

"More! Gimme more!" She hollered, Bakugou shaking his head.

"Everyone gets one." He sterned with her, only to then notice the baby doll eyes welling up.

"Daddy... birfday..." She whined.

"Let her have another!" Mitsuki roared. "It's not every day my grandkid turns two!"

"M-Mitsuki... please not at the party..." Masaru sighed, knowing what was to come.

"Hey! My kid, my house my damn rules!" Bakugou roared back.

As the mother and son started to argue, your father quickly sliced another piece and passed it over to Katsuko. Her big red eyes lighting up and she ate happily. You nodded towards your dad, telling him you were fine with it.

Expecting the Unexpected (Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Domestic Pregnancy AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें