Month 38

Month 38

(AN- Two new chapters today in honor of Baku's birthday! (April 20!!)

"The time has come, Bakugou!" Kaminari cried, throwing open the door to your apartment. "We fathers of daughters are to fight for who's daughter will be the biggest heartbreaker!!"

Kaminari proudly stood in your entrance room before you, an unimpressed Setsuko on his shoulders. Behind the pair was Jirou, who wore a matching expression with her daughter.

Bakugou huffed. "As if you have any chance, Dunce Face. Your kid inherited your genes... so Katsuko wins by default."

Kaminari choked, falling to his knees. He maneuvered his three-year-old into his hands and looked at her. There was no way she wasn't cute! She was perfect! Bakugou was just jealous of how cute his daughter was!!

Before he could begin to list the reasons why Setsuko was the cutest of them all, Jirou came forward and took Setsuko from him. The little girl hummed and clung to her mother.

"Stop parading our daughter around like she's some doll!" Jirou scolded Kaminari.

"But! Everyone has to know how amazingly cute she is, Kyouka!" Kaminari whined, watching as his two girls moved to greet you.

You laughed awkwardly, not sure what to make of Kaminari's declaration. Lucky for you, Jirou always knew how to handle her partner.

"Sorry... he's really into making everyone see how cute Setsuko is right now." Jirous sighed. "Thanks for having us over today though. We're excited."

You nodded. "I'll take you to where Katsuro, Akane, and Aiko are playing."

Jirou followed you, leaving Kaminari and Bakugou to further petty argue about their daughters. You sighed internally, glad that Katsuko was off with Hiroki at the amusement park today. Bless Midoriya and Uraraka for always spoiling your daughter as much as their son.

Seeing as Katsuko was off, you decided to spoil Katsuro a bit. So, you invited the Kiri-Mina's and Kami-Jirou's over for an afternoon of fun. All your kids were around the same age, either three or four, so it was the perfect chance for them to make some friends.

Sure they had been playing since they were infants, but now that they were old enough to walk, talk, and develop memories that would stay... it was time for them to create bonds of friendship! Or, at least that's how Kirishima put it.

Jirou gently pushed Setsuko towards the three kids who were happily playing a game of Hungry-Hungry-Hippos. She sat down beside Akane and the girls hugged. Katsuro looked intrigued by this but didn't make a move. He instead watched Aiko.

When the other boy moved to hug Setsuko, Katsuro seemed to get a bit more confident. He waited for Aiko to move away and then he approached Setsuko. The two embraced happily and then joined the twins back at the game. Ready to start a new round with their friend who just arrived!

It seemed that Katsuro was too shy to make much of a move first himself. So, the boy not only let all his friends go first in the game, but also hug Setsuko first. You smiled sadly and ruffled Katsuro's spiky locks lovingly. He turned to look at you and smiled.

"Having fun, Tsuro?" You asked him.

He nodded eagerly. "Yes! We play fun games!"

"Very fun! Super fun!" Aiko cheered and excitedly pressed his red hippo's lever several times, but didn't get many balls.

The rousing game went on for several rounds, and it appeared that Akane was the best one at it. She won four of the seven rounds, with all the other kids each only winning once.