Week 29

Ch.11 - Week 29

"Sorry that we couldn't enjoy dinner in peace...guess with our raising popularity we can't go in costume anymore." The red-haired male sighed, scratching at the little amount of stubble he had on his face. "Oh... I should shave soon too now that I feel my face."

"I don't know, Kiri." Kaminari shrugged. "I think you could make a beard work."

"Really?" Kirishima beamed. "I'll see. Though... I don't know how Mina would take it..."

"Kyouka hates facial hair... so I've been banned from growing one." Kaminari sighed, looking upset.

"In her defense... you kinda don't have the face for it..." Kirishima gently placed the truth down.

"You think so too, Kiri?!" Kaminari sulked, looking to the silent third member of their party. "Do you think so too, Bakugou?!"

"Your face has always looked off..." Bakugou grumbled, staring at the train times and seeing he had another ten minutes with these idiots before it was time to part ways.

As Kaminari questioned his looks, Kirishima seemed to pick up on something brewing inside the ash-blonde male. Kirishima reached his hand out slowly, touching Bakugou's shoulder. The ash-blonde looked back to where his two 'friends' were.

"Everything okay?" Kirishima spoke. "You've been unusually quiet all night."

"You didn't even get pissed off that much when the waiter asked us to leave cause we were causing a stir..." Kaminari pointed out.

"It's nothing..." He shrugged them off.

Kaminari and Kirishima exchanged looks and then shrugged. They knew not to force it out of him, and Bakugou had always been capable of handling his own problems. So... they wouldn't press further.

Soon enough the three males separated ways, each getting on their own trains home. Bakugou thinking towards you and how as of late, you'd seemed... sad. Only hoping it was something to do with the latter half of the pregnancy and not something else you had not informed him of.

~~~~~

You marked another incorrect answer with your red pen, trying to not let it sink deep into you; but your battle with your emotions was failing. You looked down at the pre-exams you had tried to grade before Katsuki got home so you could spend time with him.

But after half of them and seeing how some concepts were being missed constantly by half your class you needed a break. He was out with Kirishima and Kaminari for their 'Bro-Dinner' as Kirishima had called it. You sniffled, feeling the build-up of liquid behind your eyes already.

There were some dishes that needed to be washed, and you knew you could do them before going back to this all. As another twenty minutes passed... you ended up in full-blown tears over the stress of your teaching skills and students.

So long as Katsuki didn't come home and see you this way, you didn't care. You could cry your eyes out and not worry about him worrying.

And then you heard the front door open.

Panic set in quickly and you threw all the dishes in to soak. Then looked towards your paper mess near the couch. Quickly going over and trying to pick it up, but was much too slow compared to your speed walking husband.

He caught on right away when he saw your face and came over quickly. His eyes wide and lips pushed into a thin line. You knew he hated seeing you cry... but you hated him freaking out over you crying more. Which was why you had taken to getting your emotional spurts over within the hours between when you got off and him.