Week 30

Ch.12 - Week 30

(AN- I want to remind everyone that if you are enjoying the story to please let me know. lack of comments or faves makes me assume no one is reading this fic and thus I shouldn't write it any longer. So please, if u are liking this fic and want more.... a comment is a perfect way to let an author know. :) Happy reading)

You scrolled down further on the social media feed, this one a private feed only to close friends and relatives. After all, even heroes respected their privacy at times, and you for one liked to know and be updated on the personal lives of your friends. Currently, you were entertaining yourself with Momo's latest announcement, knowing your husband would love the latest news.

Speaking of the man himself, he looked to be rather satisfied with himself from where he sat at the kitchen table. Two piles of papers near him, and his hand moving quickly as he looked through one filled it out, and then moved along to the other one.

You knew better than to disturb him, seeing as he was always a bit more grumpy than usual if someone bothered him when he was working. Especially if that work was paperwork. You watched as he quickly made a dent in the unlooked over the pile, seeing that he either already was aware of what was on it, or was trying to get done quickly so he could be free of work for the night.

Best Jeanist had been laying on the training and paperwork as of late, trying to get all the work done and handed over to Bakugou before your due date. And despite Jeanist saying he would remain in charge on the surface level, Bakugou would need to start the legal process of handing the agency over into his hands.

Which... required more paperwork and signatures then your husband wanted or cared to fill out. But even so, he was getting through it like a tornado. You were even a little bit impressed yourself, but not envious in the slightest.

Today marked your final working day and from now until somewhere between the first four to eight months after your baby was born... you were on paid maternity leave. You were excited that this was already happening, but still worried about your students.

Lucky for you, it seemed your stand-in teacher had all sorts of plans. Iida never changed it seemed, and it looked like he had one of your former classmates coming in once a week so the kids could not only ask about the hero world but possibly get an internship with some of your former classmates.

You chuckled to yourself slightly, picturing Midoriya or Kirishima trying to act like 'adults' but knew that the pair were both big dorks at heart. Midoriya would start eagerly talking and asking what heroes your students liked, and Kirishima... well, he was always boyish and lovable no matter the subject.

Your head pressed against the back of the couch, hearing it squeak slightly as you closed your eyes. Nearly eight months along now... where did the time go? It seemed like just yesterday you had no idea what to do or how to tell the ash-blonde who was the father.

But things were well now and despite the bumps in the road to getting here, you knew it would all work out.

"Finally!" You heard your husband slam down his pen and then scoot out of his chair.

"Done with Jeanist's paperwork?" You rose a brow, seeing him shake his head.

"Got done with that an hour ago." He smirked, taking the packet of paper he had been filling out like a mad man and handed them to you. "Now I just need a co-signer."

You blinked, looking over at what exactly he was talking about and then let your jaw hit the ground. You turned to him, unable to speak and instead just pointed to the title of the document.