Bonus #4

Bonus Four - Katsuro the Inventor

"Roro~" Katsuko smiled. "You're a major life saver right now~"

Katsuro sighed, lifting his head to glance at his older sister. She was in her hero attire, but all her support gear was missing. That support gear would be found on the desk in front of Katsuro, as well as tools, blueprints, and of course a hazard jar to put any excess nitroglycerin in.

"If the Support Course doesn't get on you for breaking your stuff into just starting at UA... then dad will for sure." Katsuro smirked.

"Ugh! Don't remind me! The old bastard nags me more than mom!" Katsuko muttered, running her hands through her long ash blonde locks.

"If you didn't consistently push his buttons, maybe you'd never get him mad at you." Katsuro looked at his sister, his smile now a bit devious. "He never gets mad at me, after all."

"That's only because you're the baby!" Katsuko shot back at her brother. "Mom and Dad have always coddled you since you were born!"

A piece of paper lifted, folded itself, and then smacked Katsuko upside the head. She whined and looked at her brother who was giving her an unimpressed expression, while his quirk still continued to hover the paper by the back of her head. Katsuko glared, seeing as her brother was threatening with another slap should she still continue to talk as she was right now.

"Can't you go back to being cute and in awe of me...?" Katsuko huffed, turning her head to the side.

"I may be more like mom than you, but I'm still dad's kid too... So why are you asking me why I get easily annoyed and violent?" Katsuro exhaled.

Katsuko stomped her foot. "Oh come on! I'm way more dad's kid than you and you never see me being mean!"

"When we left for school yesterday you told me that my uniform made me look like a total nerd."

"I-I meant that lovingly!"

"Then how about when you just minutes ago marched into my room and said if I didn't repair what you broke, you were going to tell Dad that last week when I said I was studying with a friend, I really went to get Deku's autograph at one of his meet and greets."

"W-well you should have known Hiro would tell me he saw you! You're not as sneaky as you think, Roro!"

"More sneaky than you." Katsuro chuckled. "And a whole lot smarter."

"Excuse me? I'll have you know that based on our entrance exams and physical tests that I scored highest!" Katsuko crossed her arms.

"In terms of grades you're behind Yuuto-kun though."

"Look at who his mom is?! How am I supposed to do better than a literal supergenius' son!?!"

Katsuro chuckled at his sister's behavior and Katsuko smiled softly. Her little brother might not always be the cute happy little boy he had been when they were younger, but he still loved to be around his sister. He still loved to help his sister when she needed him.

Katsuko was glad. Katsuro was her precious baby brother after all. Even if he was in his first year of middle school this year and she at her first year at UA. She'd always be his 'Nee-Nee' as she had gotten him to call her as kids, but slowly vanished when he turned ten. She missed his cute little face when he reached out and called her that. His strong and protective older sister.

"Whatever you're telling yourself in that fat head of yours- you should stop before it gets any bigger." Katsuro's voice pulled her out of the soft nostalgia.