Three Months

Ch.17 - Three Months

(AN - MAJOR timeskips for the last few chapters! Mostly cause I want to highlight certain events. This series will have twenty-five chapters in total as well.)

Nearly three months had passed since the birth of little Bakugou Katsuko. In that time, you and Katsuki had kept busy with lots of trials and errors of being new parents. But now that life looked to be starting to fall into less of a mess then it had been before, as well as Bakugou's return to hero work starting in another week or two, it meant it was finally time to allow those outside of immediate family members to meet the baby in person.

As such, Bakugou was told to be on his best behavior. If someone asked a stupid question, answer it with little snark. If someone wanted to hold Katsuko... let them after showing them how. And of course... if Katsuko started to cry, don't try to start a brawling match.

"S-She's so cute...." Mina's eyes were full of joyful tears as she gazed at the little girl who was resting on her tummy on a blanket in the living room.

You and Bakugou had moved the furniture around to make a big space for Katsuko to lay on her blanket and get her motor skills developed. And now with so many eyes on the baby, space was being used plenty.

"Oh! She looks even more like Bakugou in person!" Kaminari called out, seeing how Katsuko's eyes matched Bakugou's perfectly.

"Another K-Kacchan..." Midoriya looked slightly terrified.

Unlike Uraraka who was beaming. "Hello, Katsuko... you're going to meet our baby soon."

"One more week right?" Momo asked the brown-haired female who beamed.

"Yes! We're so excited to meet our baby!" Uraraka was already glowing with motherhood.

Midoriya looked more like a nervous wreck... but then again, when was Midoriya not a slightly nervous wreck. The true strangeness that appeared to happen came from Todoroki who was sitting down next to Katsuko... and having a long conversation with her.

"I think we need to go to a few more parenting classes..." Momo sighed. "He doesn't have the baby talk down quite yet."

You giggled softly. "I think it's kinda sweet how he treats babies like their equals."

Bakugou swooped his daughter up and away from Todoroki. Todoroki shrugged, going back over to his own wife. Then suddenly, Kaminari and Mina descended upon the new dad.

"Bakugou! Can I hold Katsuko?" Mina looked eager. "Please! Please!!"

Bakugou rose his nose, then looked towards you who was shaking your head. He growled slightly, watching as Katsuko was currently taken by the golden horns in Mina's hair. Well... at least he wasn't handing his baby over to Dunce Face...

"Support her head. And sit still." Bakugou instructed the pink female.

Mina was practically giddy as Katsuko happily went into her arms. The baby girl opening and closing her palms upwards towards Mina.

"I think she likes you." Kirishima chuckled.

"Babies love me!" Mina declared.

"Maybe cause you look like one of their toys...?" Jirou snorted slightly.

"Oh shush Kyoka!" Mina lifted Katsuko up a bit more.

"Hey! Be fucking careful with her!" Bakugou roared.

Katsuko let out a happy cry at the sound of her father's booming voice... and then grabbed a fistful of Mina's candy pink hair... and pulled.

"O-ow! K-Katsuko-chan! That hurts!" Mina whined as you rushed forward to help free Mina's hair from your baby's death grip.