Week 26

Ch.10 - Week 26

(AN- Series will from now on be updated on Wednesdays)

The chatter in the classroom was as it usually was, from a few students asking about upcoming assignments among friends to rivals challenging one another to all sorts of competitions when the next hero training would occur, you usually enjoyed hearing it all. However, today it seemed anything but peaceful happiness was on your mind.

It seems that aside from the general pregnancy symptoms... you had also started the habit of forgetting things much more often than you used to. In fact, being an esper had allowed you to grow and develop your mental abilities more than others over the years... but it seemed all that hard work was undone when it came to eating for two. Thus, now you had become a slightly air headed woman.

"Oh...." You whined, seeing as you had indeed forgotten your lunch. "Katsuki is going to kill me..."

Bakugou had a habit of making you breakfast every morning since he usually was out the door first. You would return the favor by making both his and your lunches every day. So... when he did leave for the office today, he would see your lunch still in the fridge next to his.

Thus by the time, you would get home, you were certain to get an earful from the suddenly overprotective man about your health and that of your baby. But he shouldn't worry much, seeing as Momo and you could eat at the cafeteria today.

Seeing as five minutes had already passed since class started and you should start homeroom, you turned towards your students. The chatter dying down when you called for their attention.

"Onishi-kun. Sadow-kun." You motioned to the two boys in the back who were still talking despite everyone else having fallen quiet.

Even despite your persisting, it seemed they either couldn't hear you or were ignoring you... thus continued speaking about some sort of event the two were trying to attend. You cleared your throat ready to scold them and give them a warning when someone beat you to it.

"Hey! Sensei is talking! Show her some respect you!" Kameko yelled out, her two friends reaching over and trying to calm her down.

"You should be quiet then too, Kameko-chan!" Hotaru eagerly jumped on the case to scold her friend.

"Let's all just be quiet..." Kasumi tried to be the calming force, but even her usual easiness wasn't enough to control the situation.

Of course, now with five people all talking, everyone else started to do it as well. You internally groaned, seeing how your spaciness had caused such a disruption today. You needed to get things under control and soon though, seeing as there were some big announcements from Nedzu and about the cultural festival and among other things.

"Students!" You called out, clapping your hands together, all of them looking at you slightly.

You had no idea what had gotten into most of them lately... but slowly, it seemed as if a divide was forming between four groups of five... and now they each were on each other's throats at anything and everything. And even your little influence wasn't helping since your own mind was elsewhere.

Either way... this needed to be settled. And a baby on the way or not... these teens were where your attention needed to be first and foremost, and thus they were going to get some rougher, but needed love from you.

"I'm not going to ask twice... either stop your talking and listen to me. Or I will have to bring out my big threats." You spoke, though internally you didn't feel as if your threat of a threat had any water to it.