Bonus #10

Bonus Ten - Christmas

"Santa? Who that?"

"He's this old fat man who shows up and gives you presents for free, Roro!" Katsuko beamed at her little brother. "All you have to do is be good all year!!"

Katsuro's eyes widened and he looked at you. You paused from putting his winter jacket on and laughed gently. His spikey ash-blonde locks were ruffled a moment later and you zipped him up.

"Don't worry. Your dad and I made sure to let Santa know you both have been very good this year." You told both your kids. "But... keep in mind that while Santa is supposed to come tonight, he'll only show up if you both are asleep."

"Why?" Katsuro asked you, very curious how this strange man worked.

"Because he likes to work in peace and quiet." Your husband said, dressed in a similar style winter jacket to his son. "So let the guy do his job how he wants and he'll leave ya some nice damn presents."

"What his quirk?" Katsuro asked both his parents, gently floating one of his hand warmers with his own quirk.

"Yeah! What is Santa's quirk?" Katsuko asked, realizing she didn't know either.

Lucky for you two, much like the reindeer and the leaving him cookies... Santa's quirk was also a well-known detail.

"Holiday Spirit." You told them. "So long as people are kind to one another and believe in him, Santa's quirk is strong enough to perform actual magic! Like how he makes his reindeer fly or can deliver to every good child across the entire world!"

"I wish I had Santa's quirk!!" Katsuko jumped up and down, her hat nearly falling off.

"Oi! You have a damn good quirk already!" Bakugou told her and your five-year-old daughter crossed her arms.

"Daddy is jealous of Santa." She huffed and Bakugou pinched his temple.

"I ain't jealous of a guy who only works one fucking day a year and its not even fighting off villains!!"

"Daddy's quirk bad for tree." Katsuro said and pointed to the decorated Christmas tree in your living room.

"He nearly caught one on fire during our third year at UA." You laughed and your husband looked at you in shock for spilling such secrets to his children. "But your father's quirk is very strong. He's helped a lot of people with his quirk."

"Santa does too!"

"Santa a hero!!"

Bakugou grumbled under his breath again, seeing that he was not going to win this ridiculous argument with his children on if he, a top pro-hero, or a fictional jolly fatass was better. If Santa gave you free gifts... then Santa would always win.

"Alright my three winter-haters." You spoke, looking out at your three ash-blonde family members. "Are we ready to go see the Christmas Eve lights?"

As Katsuko and Katsuro cheered you noticed your husband lightly glaring at you. Much like their looks, your kids had also gotten their father's hatred and aversion to winter. While they liked to play in the snow, the cold wasn't fun for either Bakugou child.

Thus, each would ask for more and more layers of clothing to stay nice and toasty warm when they decided to brave the elements outside. So, under-layer thermals, a form-fitting jacket, a large puffy jacket, arctic gloves, snow-protection hats, snow boots, and too many hand warmers stuffed into their pockets were what your husband, son, and daughter all looked like.

You were dressed for the weather like a normal person, unlike those three who looked ready to explore the Arctic Circle from how they were dressed. But, if it kept them all from complaining, you had no issue that your family turned into multicolored marshmallows every winter.