Week 29

Week 29

Katsuko skipped happily beside you, her hand held tightly in yours. Her big red eyes scanned the various apartment complexes that she and you walked by, looking for the familiar one. You smiled, seeing as the luxury apartment building was quickly coming into view and soon your daughter would see it as well.

"There, mama! There!" Katsuko cried out happily and you nodded to her.

The building was at least five stories and held some of the most spacious apartments in the city. Only those who could afford such a luxurious life in a country like Japan could experience such a roomy place. And for Midoriya and Uraraka... they were lucky enough to do so.

Both had always wanted and dreamed of the chance to buy a larger living space when they moved in together. But it would not be until when Hiroki was expected that that dream started to become much more of a reality. So, with both of the penny pinchers for once deciding to spend their money, the heroes bought this nice place and had been happily living at it since.

As always when you visited, two of the Midoriya-Urarakas were waiting outside the building for you. Hiroki was petting a cat as Midoriya watched his son. The pair soon noticed you and Katsuko and waved. Midoriya chuckled as Hiroki bounced in excitement.

"Ko! Ko over here!" Hiroki yelled excitedly. "D-do you see me, Ko?!"

"I see you! I see you!" Katsuko called back, letting go of your hand and running off to her friend.

The pair embraced and giggled. Then soon were distracted by the cat who had rolled onto its belly and was allowing the children to pet it nicely. You approached Midoriya and bowed. He waved his hands in embarrassment, seeing as he still wasn't used to people, let alone Kacchan's wife, being so sweet and respectful to him.

"Looks like the kids are excited to see each other." He spoke and then widened his eyes. "H-here (Name)-san, let me take that."

Midoriya reached out and took your large briefcase. You sighed and shook your head. Midoriya stiffened and blushed, seeing as he once again was reacting and acting without thinking too much. The instincts as a hero and as a dad.

"You're just as bad as Katsuki." You shook your head. "Just because I'm expecting doesn't mean I can't carry some paperwork..."

"S-sorry." Midoriya muttered. "I thought I was being helpful. You're nearly nine months now after all... and I remember how hard every little thing was for Ochaco! S-so I thought maybe I could relieve some stress! P-plus-"

"You're muttering again, dad." Hiroki pulled on his father's arm. "Mom says you scare people when you do that."

Midoriya's face paled and he looked down at his son in shock. You stifled a giggle, seeing as even his son had Midoriya read like a much-loved book. Katsuko soon joined Hiroki in saying how creepy Midoriya's muttering was. The children only delivered blow after blow to the green-haired male.

Seeing as you should help Midoriya out, you called out to the children before they could kill the hero's pride anymore.

"Ko. Hiro?" You saw them turn to you with their cute little faces filled with curiosity. "How about we go inside and play?"

"Yes!" Katsuko jumped wildly.

"I have a game for us to play!" Hiroki spoke, grabbing Katsuko's hand and pulling her towards the door.

A doorman out front smiled and opened the door for the two kids, who were followed closely by their parents. Midoriya looked to be slowly returning to his normal self, albeit with a few new wounds to his love-filled heart for his son.