Week 18

Ch.6 - Week 18

There was a lot he did for the woman he married... a lot of things that made him want to pull his hair out. One such thing being going to a crowded shopping mall on a Saturday afternoon. He was never fond of these places as a teenager, so it really grinded his gears as an adult having to come and possibly be spotted by the public when all he really wanted was a day off with you at home.

But, with you nearly out of your fourth month, it meant it was about time to slowly start buying baby stuff. And today seemed to be nothing but window shopping, but still... he hated having to be out dealing with rude customers and teenagers who acted as if they were the best things in the world.

You'd more than likely call him a hypocrite if you heard his thoughts... but right now, you were too infatuated with whatever you had found in front of you. Bakugou hung back, not wanting to be tempted to buy anything for a small being that he didn't even know the name of yet.

Besides, he had better things to worry about besides whether his little brat would prefer an elephant plush or a duck plush. Such as the offer he had been given... and still neglected to tell you about. He finally understood why you had taken so long to tell him about the baby, as he was struggling just as much making a decision himself about this and still had no idea how you would take it.

It had crossed his mind a few times to ask you what your thoughts on it was, but then again, he didn't want to stress you out. The baby was already starting to cause some outwards symptoms beyond morning sickness and the general back pains. Your food diet, and moods had been the harshest hit this last week, so the last thing he really wanted to do was make you even more stressed then you needed to be. Plus with the second term at UA having just started... you already had twenty children to deal with, so with a baby inside of you... he knew he shouldn't add another problem to that list.

He'd tell you when he made his own decision. Plus... Best Jeanist gave him a month to think it over. Something about trying one final time to break him of the rash decision-making habit he had. And for once, Bakugou was glad his boss was giving him crap... cause he sure as hell needed that extra time this time.

"Awe! Katsuki! Look! At! This!" Your hand waved excitedly from behind one of the aisles of this maternity store.

He sighed, adjusting the dust mask on his face before walking over to where you were. He had taken this habit of wearing some petty disguise when he didn't want to be recognized in a crowded place. At some places like the clinic he could care less, seeing as people were too concerned with themselves to notice him, but at a shopping mall where people had nothing better to do... he didn't want to be spotted an overwhelmed. That's what happened when you were ranked number seventeen after all...

Thus aside from the dust mask, you could buy online for cheap, he had a cap over his blonde locks, knowing they were the most recognizable part of him. Well... unless you counted the swearing and explosions.

You were dressed much more modestly. Seeing as you were pretty similar to Aizawa. Being not even in the top 100, but happy about it. You'd rather push your name and hero positions towards your students and assist in operations as an undercover hero. So it helped to be slightly unknown. So, all you had done with your attire was wear a baggy sweatshirt of your hubby's and then throw your hair into a different style the norm.

"What?" Bakugou asked, voice muffled slightly.

You eagerly pointed to some little bear on the rack, Bakugou's carmine eyes glancing over to it. His eyes widened slightly, seeing an ash blonde bear decked out in his hero attire staring back at him.