✧ 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗲 || 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 ~ 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗘- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗘
- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

IT WAS A CRISP EVENING IN MONDSTADT

when all the families, friends and knights stayed in their homes to celebrate the holiday season, Christmas. Most houses were filled with loud laughter and cheer, whereas you and Kaeya only had a peaceful candlelight dinner, just the way you liked it.

You both sat across from each other, chatting about every day things like usual and dining on your favorite foods and sipping on expensive wine until Kaeya placed his hand over yours on the table. "I almost forgot, I have something for you." His voice was gentle and soothing as he reached down from under his seat to take out a neatly wrapped present with light red wrapping paper and a golden silk ribbon. "Well? Open it."

"Wonder what it could be~" you cooed, shaking your arms in a little dance before finally unwrapping the present. This caused Kaeya to chuckle himself as he took a small sip of his wine.

Once you tore at the wrapping paper, it revealed it a red velvet box. "Oh how fancy." You chuckled before lifting the cover to reveal a beautiful set of gold earrings with a light blue, pear-shaped gem dangling upon it as well as a golden necklace with another light blue jewel carefully placed at the center. Your eyes widened and so did your smile once the reflection of the light made the jewelry glimmer.

"They're so pretty.." you spoke, voice in clear awe whilst your eyes traced the intricate designs on the golden designs surrounding the jewel.
"I knew you'd like it, since of course it'd remind you of me." He finished with a wink before standing up to remove the necklace from its case. "Here,"

Classic Kaeya

You brushed your hair aside for him to clasp the hook to the circle chain before pressing a soft kiss to the back of your neck, causing you to blush. "Thank you!" You beamed, looking down to the necklace now around your neck as he returned to his seat. "And," you began, reaching under your chair as well, "I, of course, got you a little something too!"

"Oh did you now?" He smirked.

"Pfft, duh!" With a playful roll of your eyes, you represented the rather large gift before him. He had such curious eyes as he took it from your hand and started to unwrap it. "I know you keep taking my oversized knitted sweaters sometimes so, I decided to get you one!"

His eyes were practically sparkling, (even under his eyepatch) as he raised the dark blue, hand-knitted sweater before him. "Do you... like it??" You asked, peeking over to the side to catch his reaction. Without a word, he stood from his seat with a large, giddy smile across his face. "Like it? I love it!!!"

You giggled as he placed it on his lap before leaning over to table to connect your lips with his for a quick kiss. "Thank you so much, my little bird."

A blush crept at your cheeks as he laced his his fingers with yours. "Merry Christmas, Kaeya."
He kept his smirk on his lips, adoring those
(e/c) eyes that reflected beautifully in the candlelight.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/n)."

From that point on, you and Kaeya spent a lovely evening together, ending with you curled up in his arms in a deep sleep whilst Kaeya took a swig of his wine glass that sat next to yours on the table by your bed.