𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 || 𝖥𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋! 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾

𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗦 - 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗦
- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

CHILDE WAS EXTREMELY EXCITED WHEN YOU REVEALED TO BE PREGNANT

and imagine his surprise when it turned out to be twins!

But of course like any new parent, it was difficult to take care of a single child, let alone twins who needed the attention of both their parents almost every second of the day. It was draining but always worth it.

Timeskip to four years later, your son and daughter were running about the living room as you prepared to leave. Luckily for you, Childe didn't have any harbinger things to attend to so you'd leave the babysitting to him.

"Okay, I'll be back in two hours, so watch the kids, don't go anywhere far if you're planning to go out and please do not let them go out on their own."

Your husband hummed and nodded to each of your orders with his hands resting on his hips. "Perfect, I'll see you later." You giggled, standing on your toes as Childe bent down slightly so your lips could meet in a quick kiss.
"Momma's leaving?" Suddenly your son, Cheung spoke when he appeared in the living room followed by his sister, Meili.

"Don't worry, I'll be back with groceries." You knelt down and extended both our arms for the twins to jump into which they did. "I'll miss you!" They spoke in unison, causing you and your husband to chuckle. "I'll miss you even more, my little huaduos."

The two kissed your cheeks and proceeded to play as Childe accompanied you to the door. "I love you, (Y/n)" he coed kissing your temple before you waved him goodbye. "Love you too!"

And so Childe was left alone to tend to his kids while you were away.

An hour later, the twins rushed towards Childe and pulled on his arms. "Dad! Dad! Can we please play outside now?" Cheung begged. "Yeah! I wanna go collect sweet flowers for momma!!" Meili added. The two were so jumpy that it almost made Childe dizzy.

"Of course we can go play outside, Cheung! And Meili, I'm sure your mom would love to have sweet flowers for her when she gets home!"

His bright smile only infected his children, as they both jumped with joy and ran outside and down the hill with their dad in tow.

Childe's heart melted as he stood guard while the twins ran about doing kid things. And knowing they were his kids couldn't make him any happier. He was blessed with not only a son, but a daughter too in the same package and boy did he applaud you for that.